Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is anyone else having terrible luck getting Fuming Dax Stovers?

Cyber_Kitten

Question

I have been spending hours capturing Stovers in the Orb Vallis. I have spent about 25 echo lures, and i have a total of 81 Sentinel , 37 Fire-Veined, and 0 Fuming Dax Stover tags. Fuming Dax being the uncommon one after Sentinel and before Fire-Veined. The Fire-Veined is the rare one and i always get them. Even without lures.

I feel like this is bugged because i have been capturing in different temperature rotations, and i have been both using and not using the echo lures and i cannot for the life of me find a single Fuming Dax Stover. Am i the only one experiencing this? Is this normal? Is this a bug?

Any information would help me greatly. Thanks.

Edited by Cyber_Kitten
Edited for more information

6 answers to this question

I spent about 3 hours exclusively hunting for stovers and couldn't get it to spawn. Using pheromones, I only get fire-veined, and without, I exclusively get sentinel. I have 100's of both type of tag, and 0 fuming dax :(

2 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

Possible as other people report the same issue:

Oh shoot. I didn’t realize. That’s on me for being dumb and only searching for Stover posts and not uncommon captures. Thank you for linking me the other post. 

I hope this gets fixed sometime soon. I’d really love to use some of the mods from Business. 

After about 2hr of trying and 40~ lures I also haven't got any fuming dax stovers. I managed to get the other uncommons without problems.

Tried different temperatures, SP and normal, no difference.