The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Our Trial Wave 100 Against Grineer

-ExT-H4sk33r

i know how dmg 2.0 works. And people like you are one of the reasons why i wont share my calculations and knowledge about dmg 2.0 :-)

i think this screenshot answers your question (my highest crit was 232k )

20131130_00011.jpg

Edit: That was one the first test run

Looks at top right.

Mastur race spotted !!!

i know how dmg 2.0 works. And people like you are one of the reasons why i wont share my calculations and knowledge about dmg 2.0 :-)

i think this screenshot answers your question (my highest crit was 232k )

20131130_00011.jpg

Edit: That was one the first test run

I'll take a shoot in the dark and say you have Primed Chamber along with Charged Chamber.  

Edited by lawlesswar

This is my guess.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Corrosive_Projection

• This can be stacked with other teammates to increase armor reduction by 120%.
    • This will result in enemies' armor value going below zero. 120% armor reduction causes the game to calculate the damage to high armor targets as 1 (an oversight from developers in the design on this aura). It is highly advised to avoid this as most Grineer mobs and Ancients become almost immune to any damage that doesn't ignore armor. (last tested 10/3/2013)
  • Stacking this reduction to 100% will result in enemies not having any armor.

This is my guess.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Corrosive_Projection

• This can be stacked with other teammates to increase armor reduction by 120%.
    • This will result in enemies' armor value going below zero. 120% armor reduction causes the game to calculate the damage to high armor targets as 1 (an oversight from developers in the design on this aura). It is highly advised to avoid this as most Grineer mobs and Ancients become almost immune to any damage that doesn't ignore armor. (last tested 10/3/2013)
  • Stacking this reduction to 100% will result in enemies not having any armor.

as you can see in my video the grineer roller had armor :-)

Edit: here is the vid again

Edited by Fraank-EGT-

no I saw that. perhaps had to do with the bug

said here in comments

"

4 guys makes it give -20% armor on enemies, meaning you can deal that fancy 12k hit with mag's crush, but beware, when enemies have too much armor for example defence missions, they take so much damage that the engine cannot handle, making everything that is not armor ignore/serrated blade, deal 1 damage. broken. 30+30+30+30, ancients take 1 damage at all times, possiply not in lowest levels when they have low armor"

its what explains why that roller you where only hitting for like 1 damage. and in the screen shot you hit for over 100,000

like i said. just my guess. I know you wouldn't tell us anyways.

Edited by Rompido

be more butt hurt plz

The issue is that cheating has been done before. Not to name clans, several "high member count" top clans have cheated and they were not punished. 

Edit: I don't think any cheating is going on now. 

Edited by Mythblaze

dmg2.0 isn't a secreta btw. i said "knowledge and calculations" there is a big difference

and i only hate some kind of people

Well, knowledge and calculations can be used to exploit, don't you think?

If you have nothing to be afraid of, why don't you share? I asked you for real, why not help to share some light to the players who aren't used to the new model? 

Well, knowledge and calculations can be used to exploit, don't you think?

If you have nothing to be afraid of, why don't you share? I asked you for real, why not help to share some light to the players who aren't used to the new model? 

I thought about sharing everything, until i read one of those posts: "Oh one of those cheater guys from EGT...89Waves against Grineer => obviously there is a bug/cheat/exploit" I simply hate those guys.

I thought about sharing everything, until i read one of those posts: "Oh one of those cheater guys from EGT...89Waves against Grineer => obviously there is a bug/cheat/exploit" I simply hate those guys.

Why do people think EGT cheated? People tend to not forget the past.

Vauban bastille, Rhino roar, loki invis, trinity energy + health, corrosive projection x3, rifle amp x1, vectis won't even require primed.

Nice job on the defense run. Shame nobody bothers playing defense since they haven't made the rewards stack.

Edited by Blowfist