Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Cannot join sessions, cannot invite others, cannot see other people in dojo, cannot even join pub sessions

jaded--

Linking account to Steam might be the problem. I already have Steam linked but I still don't have "Unlink Steam Account" in the "Social" tab in settings, only "Link Steam Account". When click to link, it gives "Error: SE08. Your Warframe account already has a Steam account bounded".

Restarting the game doesn't work.

VPN doesn't work.

Ever since the new update, I have been unable to trade, invite others, join others, get into pub sessions, and even when I'm able to get into someone's session, in most cases is usually with a console player, I can't see anyone, be it in dojo, relay, hubs, etc.

Edited by jaded--
  • Like 2

• jaded-- changed the title to Cannot join sessions, cannot invite others, cannot see other people in dojo, cannot even join pub sessions

Been having the issue of not seeing others in dojo (them being put into a separate instance) for years, but with this patch it's gone into overdrive. Before it'd maybe happen to 15% of my trades, but now it's happening to probably around 60% of them. Makes trading a completely insufferable experience that's simply not worth doing anymore.

There are threads about this spanning back almost a decade, and I'm not sure if they've ever even acknowledged it. Can probably give up hope of them fixing it.

• Like 3

Same issue here, Going to their dojo instead sometimes works, but most of the time it doesn't with no error, The game just loads as if im joining squad then nothing happens.

Even if we try to trade in Maroo's Bazaar instead even if we join the same channel we either can't see each other for some reason or are put on different instances

Same Issue Maroo's had a weird bug where the squad mates could see and I couldn't see any 1. Tried to see if Maroo's would break when alone but I can see other random Tenno when I join it alone but as long as I had a squad mate before going in it was empty. Tried to see if I could invite them there but now they would get an empty Maroo's when they join on me. There was another instance where me and squadmate could see a 3rd person in dojo but couldn't see each other.

Same issue here. Can't see other players in dojo when invited to trade. Can't see anyone in maroos. Can join public/random missions just fine though.

Update: Can't see anyone on relays either now. Tried running Analyze Network from game options. Everything was nominal.

Edited by 7869

Same here.   3 of us have a "circular" ability to invite, cant fathom how this is happening.    1 can inv 2,     2 can inv 3,     3 can inv 1.       and we cant get all 3 in squad. 

o(Oo)^

1 / 5 trades possible at best due to invites failing altogether, or breaking squad on join. I have had several low MR players even block me over this (sad people)

(Steam platform, no linked accounts)

i just want to play the game with my good friends and i haven't been able to at all... i just wanna be able to do such but ever since the update it feels like something broke... especially when it keeps asking about this firewall thing i have no idea what to do....