Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Cannot join sessions, cannot invite others, cannot see other people in dojo, cannot even join pub sessions

As title says, I can't invite or be invited to games and therefore can't go to people's dojos to trade. It won't even give me an error message or something, it'll just load for about 5-10 seconds and then nothing.
I've literally never had this issue before and it only started after I updated to the Koumei patch. So far I've tried to: Restart the game, my PC and the router, remove ping limitations, porting forward, rechecked for firewall exceptions and resetting my IP and none of it worked.

Anyone know what is going on? This is very frustrating :/

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, Partzs said:

The dojo may be locked out of allowing others so if your inviting people who are not part of the clan to the dojo, they can not join it.

That's not the case, I tried joining multiple different sessions from different people, both inviting and being invited and literally nothing works, I can't even invite/be invited to Maroo's Bazar so it's not like it's only a dojo thing too :/

• Like 1

+1 on not being able to join sessions via invites. I have yet to experience this in trading, but I do experience it when recruiting teammates or friends for missions. I get the "Please wait" overlay, then the high ping confirmation, then the "Please wait" overlay again, and the overlay just ends without having joined the party.

Please note that this also happens outside of Dojos, even when the host is in the orbiter and relay. Most of the time it seems this happens when the ping is above the max acceptable matchmaking ping, but considering how these are direct invites and I explicitly accept the extra confirmation when notified, this shouldn't be the case. Currently the only workaround is to try another party member be the host, but that is assuming the invites work for them also. Changing max acceptable matchmaking ping to "No limit" does not work either.

(Steam player, Cross Platform enabled, Steam Auto-login not enabled)

Some people have talked about it but something I noticed is that it's mostly with the asian region, not sure if another but happened 4 people in the asian region I couldn't join
I haven't been able to trade at all most of the times I can't join others dojo or vice versa

This is extremely frustrating. I can't count how many times I have had to decline trade offers and game invitations since the Koumei update. If say I get 5 invites here and there, 3-4 of them would not let me join. Sure the "Please wait" screen appears, and I even see other people's names appear in my squad chat or squad slots for a very brief moment, but none of them actually let us make an actual squad.

If anything, this bug has deterred me from actually wanting to interact with others and just play solo. Way to take the "multi" out of the "multiplayer".

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, LordWolf131 said:

This has been happening to me also. Like I can receive and accept an invite, it sits on "please wait" for some time and then disappears and doesn't do anything. Same thing is happening when I invite them as well

Yeah its lowkey annoying :( warframe is a social game i ain't playing without friends or trades

Yes, having the same issue when inviting players in the dojo or not. They accept the invitation but get stuck on a loading screen for around 5secs and then nothing happens. As a wf market trader, I never had an issue before the koumei update, its affecting the market by players not trading with everyone but there are some players you can trade. DE will fix it as soon as possible!

Edited by zXISEEYOUBROXz
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Jivy said:

When the hell is this going to get fixed? and why is no one else talking about how big of a issue this is?

I know right. It's starting to piss me off something awful. The game is borderline unplayable while trading is broken. I wish DE would fix it already!!

They should take a page from World of Warcraft and allow players to list items that others can buy from without needless interaction. Buyer gets the item, seller gets the platinum, everyone is happy, or at least they should be!

• Like 3

I believe that trading is an integral part of the high-end content of the game. I specifically boosted the upgrade to the 4th legendary rank in order to be able to trade more. Now I'm slowly pumping ALL the equipment in the game and trading. But due to the latest patch, trading has become a problem.

• Like 3

I don't know what the problem is, but it has existed for a long time (at least 5 years), and the developers just don't pay attention to it, they don't want to fix what broke years ago.

1. Broken invitations, you need to send invitations several times in a row to see the result that the player did not get to accept the invitation, or on the hundredth invitation it worked.
  2. Broken visibility of players online, showing them offline even when they are in a squad.
  3. Broken visibility of players visually when they are next to each other in dojo/relay/bazar, in the same squad.
  4. Broken trade, there is a chance that the trade for one of the participants will complete successfully, and for the second will show an error.
  5. In update 37 the command to view profile is broken, if a player is not in friends or clan, the command can even write back that there is no internet connection.

programmer-programming.gif

Edited by LoseFace
  • Like 1