Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Cannot join sessions, cannot invite others, cannot see other people in dojo, cannot even join pub sessions

1 hour ago, prim_zee said:

is this resolved? lost so many trade due this bug

I just tested this morning but still buged, later I'll try with some friends in the friend interface and see if it works that way

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey Tenno! 

We're investigating this batch of matchmaking/hub/etc. issues that have been reported here -- we'll keep you updated on when you can expect a fix from the team. 

Apologies for the annoyance with this! 

I can get the log if it helps

Really hoping this will be patched soon, trading is a nightmare and I straight up gave up on trying to do group content as invites don't work and half the time the automatic matchmaking bugs out and just leaves me staring at a frozen timer.

Over-all this new patch is so fun but this one bug is unironically making it unplayable.

• Like 1

I've been having this issue since the mainline update.

Trading:

• Cannot join the session, either way, the connection is not accepting even when trying to trade in Maroo's.

Gameplay:

• Can join random players/teams from bounties, relics and so on.

I have tried these common workarounds, which do not work at all...

Workarounds:

• Setting "Matchmaking Ping Limit" to No Limit.
  • Exit and login to Warframe.
  • Join the instance of the clan Dojo and invite the player.
  • Trying to get the player to join Maroo's bazaar #xx.
  • Analyze network.
  • Check UDP pots: 4950 & 4955
  • Like 1

so for the past few days I've been having this issue where i cant seem to make a proper trade done because everytime i join a person's dojo or they join mine, neither of us are unable to see each other (even in the trading post). This is getting really annoying. one way to somehow complete the trade is we decide to go to one of the featured dojo and set up a shop there but it sometimes works and sometimes dosen't. please fix this? i love this game for being able to trade all the hard earned items for platinum so i can buy some simple cosmetics T_T but now i cant do that!!

• Like 3

This. When I invite someone to my dojo, We seem to wind up in seperate instances of the same dojo. SO now we can't trade.

Also with party joining it seems to be a coin toss whether I can join after being invited, or whether my invite will randomly not be able to be sent after we were just in a party together 2 minutes ago but they left to trade. ffs.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey Tenno! 

We just deployed a Hotfix with hopeful fix to the matchmaking issues you've been experiencing here -- please let us know if they are still persisting once you have downloaded the Hotfix. 

Thank you! 

does this fix the broken /profile <user> command as well?

Just now, RenoxDashin said:

does this fix the broken /profile <user> command as well?

It did not...

20 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey Tenno! 

We just deployed a Hotfix with hopeful fix to the matchmaking issues you've been experiencing here -- please let us know if they are still persisting once you have downloaded the Hotfix. 

Thank you! 

After hotfix out of around 35 trades only once I got hit with 'host unavalible' error on invite for both sides. Situation is overall better, but some ppl are still being affected.