Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Koumei - A rather Selfish/Solo playstyle?

Swazdo-Lah fellow Tenno! <3

I got Koumei yesterday as soon as she came out, built her, tested her and wile i find her a very interesting frame, i feel she lacks the Teamwork aspect, there is nothing on her kit that directly assists or benefits teammates, her 1st ability fills the map with the Strings that deal damage to enemies moving through them, her 2 gives the Decree, her 3rd has chance to heal her self and her 4th immobilizes enemies and spreads status.

Her 1st im keeping my ideas for when Augment suggestions popup on the Design Council, however i really think her 2nd and 3rd abilities should also Benefit teammates.

Her 2nd's challenges should appear for all your teammates and the number of kills scaling with the number of players in the team, the Decrees would not excede their max lvls if more than one Koumei is in the team.

Her 3rd i think the "Chance to Heal" should by default apply to Teammates as well, giving them a chance to be healed when hit and taking a charge from Koumei with each player having their individual cooldowns for the skill to activate again, also Overheals should either add to the players Shield/Overshield or add as Overguard with the benefit of being healed again not applying to players at full health or already affected by Overguard to avoid it stacking.

Her 4th i really cant think of anything for it yet.

Thoughts?

She does have teamwork aspect but I think her design focuses her support into crowd control and priming.

I think if they have to buff anything for teamplay make her passive apply to allies in affinity range or like you suggested make her 3rd apply to teammates. If they want to take a step further  then I suggest making her dice rolling part of her passive and getting specific combos of dice gives teamwide buffs, something like the poker cards hands but without the suits, this would be like what 6 different buffs? It would also make the dice rolling at Koumei's shrine make more sense with her kit. 

Her 2nd ability has the same issues as Harrow's old kit where in a team you needed to compete with your teammate for kills, might be better to put in some challenges that only require applying statuses or the like since competing for kills is more annoying. 

• Like 1