Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Issues

_Connor

If you get downed while blocking and use Hysteria just as you get downed, when you get revived you'll be in ult but also be blocking with your melee weapon. If you have deflection on you'll get that damage deflect. 

If you ult and wail on cpt. Vor, when he bubbles and his shields come back to full, he'll be stuck in his crouch pose, and be invulnerable yet still able to TP and shoot beams.

I'm not sure how consistent this is, but it's happened a few times now.

edit: It would be nice if the game didn't auto select targets for me to attack. When surrounded by infested half the time i'll be attacking something behind the way my camera is facing. Also because the attacks actually have to make contact to deal damage, flying enemies and crawlers become a massive pain, especially with the auto-target. 

It would also be nice if i could just hold a button to continuously attack instead of having to mash a button or scroll wheel. 

on an unrelated note, if you wall run and tap crouch you'll start a new wall run. Initiating a wall-run should probably cost / require stamina.

Edited by _Connor