Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I am unable to receive the 2fa verification code

Suuuulimo

Question

5 answers to this question

44分钟前 , Letter13 说:

You will need to wait for DE Customer Support to assist you with this issue, especially if you lost access to your e-mail account you used to register with the game service.

I can access my email account, but I cannot receive the verification code.

13 minutes ago, Suuuulimo said:

I can access my email account, but I cannot receive the verification code.

2FA codes are sent to the e-mail address registered with your account, so if you are not seeing the e-mail, make sure to check your spam/junk mail folder, and make sure your e-mail service isn't filtering out the e-mail.

If it is not being filtered out due to your mailbox's rules or is being moved to your junk/spam mail folder, then you will need to wait for DE Customer Support to respond to your ticket; we on the forums can't help you beyond referring you to support.

4分钟前 , Letter13 说:

2FA codes are sent to the e-mail address registered with your account, so if you are not seeing the e-mail, make sure to check your spam/junk mail folder, and make sure your e-mail service isn't filtering out the e-mail.

If it is not being filtered out due to your mailbox's rules or is being moved to your junk/spam mail folder, then you will need to wait for DE Customer Support to respond to your ticket; we on the forums can't help you beyond referring you to support.

The customer service hasn't replied to my inquiry ticket for two days. The response speed for my previous email modification ticket was very fast,