Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Marking as spoiler for contest

(PSN)Jpoler

Question

Dont mind me just doing a quick test since I finally realized where to submit. They asked to mark for spoiler there so Im gonna test how to do that based on what I read on here[/spoiler]

1 minute ago, (PSN)Jpoler said:

Dont mind me just doing a quick test since I finally realized where to submit. They asked to mark for spoiler there so Im gonna test how to do that based on what I read on here[/spoiler]

Not sure if thats right or not if anyone has a clue let me know

2 answers to this question

Are you talking about the Tennotober post?
I don't think that's what they're expecting. I think this is what they are looking for:

Spoiler

rmeYoF0.png

When editing a post, click the eye icon to add a spoiler box. This will hide the inside content until it is clicked.

For the Tennotober contest, you'll do this in the contest thread (like the ones already posted there), not as a separate post:

Edited by Dark_Lugia

25 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Are you talking about the Tennotober post?
I don't think that's what they're expecting. I think this is what they are looking for:

Reveal hidden contents

rmeYoF0.png

When editing a post, click the eye icon to add a spoiler box. This will hide the inside content until it is clicked.

For the Tennotober contest, you'll do this in the contest thread (like the ones already posted there), not as a separate post:

so basically, I can only do this on pc. Kinda sucks but hey, at least I see the icon now. Thanks for citing and coming to the rescue so quickly

Edited by (PSN)Jpoler