Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ballistica Charge Shot Delay.

--Q--WaffleZ

There is a slightly delay between charge shot after firing which you hold a left mouse button (LMB) and it will not charge a new shot.  You need to wait for a bit to charge a next shot.

Unlike a bow that you can hold LMB immediately after firing and it will charge a new shot if a next shot ready to fire.

It's kind of irritating when facing a lot enemies and need to repeatedly charge shot.  I hope the staff have a look into it soon.

+1, bump, like, etc.

I felt like it was unresponsive when I leveled it and after it hit 30 I just shelved it and haven't used it since. Fine weapon, but it always feels like it's not doing what I tell it to.

Edited by VKhaun

I completely agree, it's one of the main reasons why I almost never use the Ballistica despite having potatoed and Formad it.

I think it's more of a balanced thing since it has an alternate firing mode, which is unlike bows.

Also, that delay is decently reduced with firing rate mods, so that can help.

It isn't very powerful to begin with, I really don't see a need for this sort of balancing feature that mostly ends up being annoying.

My major issue with the Ballistica is that the advertised versatility offered by having 2 firing modes is actually a false choice.  If you try to focus on non-charged shots, then you'll run out of ammo pretty quickly.  Charged shots need to consume the same amount of ammo as the normal ones, and the Ballistica's ammo economy needs to be balanced around that.