Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Connecting accounts issue

(XBOX)Tatakai no Kami

Question

So back when we were forced to create a PC account and connect them to continue trading I selected my Xbox as my primary. I know have a PS account and am trying to connect that but it is now saying my PC account is primary and the Xbox account is connected to it. I am not sure about connecting my account now in case this new Default for PC being my main account overwrites some console only stuff.

Also, there is no option to reassert my Xbox account as the primary.

1 answer to this question

That is what is supposed to happen.

When you first set up cross-save, you have a PC account and a console account; if you mark your console account as primary to use its data/progress for your cross-save account, it performs a reverse-migration (it overwrites the PC account data with your console account data). Once you have linked your accounts the first time, the PC account becomes your main account, because from then on whenever you log into the game on console, it's actually connecting you to a Cross-Save "PC" account instead of your console account.

So, if you decide to link accounts for other platforms after already enabling cross-save, your PC account becomes your primary because it has the progress from your console account at the time of enabling cross save and all of the progress you've made in the game since.

Basically, when enabling cross-save, the PC account becomes the central unified account across your linked platforms, using the 'Primary' account as a base template.