Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need a suggestion for a stealthy frame with a weapon combo to nuke SP bosses.

Tanur_Masrih

Question

I'm getting back to WF after a fairly long hiatus back when I played SP wasn't a thing so naturally I'm missing it. I'm doing the SP normal nodes with khora she is crazy fun but on bosses she is pretty much uselss.
I was wondering if there is some insane frame and weapon combo to just delete bosses in SP?

Thank you very much.

2 answers to this question

33 minutes ago, Tanur_Masrih said:

I was wondering if there is some insane frame and weapon combo to just delete bosses in SP?

When in doubt, Revenant and the Laetum will probably clear anything without breaking a sweat. If you need a budged gun or are low MR, maybe a Catchmoon could do the trick. It was rather popular several cycles of powercreep earlier - but it's definitely no Laetum, or even a 5th of one.

As for sneaky, if you're talking stealth, pretty much any frame will do. Stealth is still close to (if not quite) invincibility.

Whisp is the most versatile warframe IMO, Rhino is the most solid/stable. For junctions though, my pick would be Ash with Fatal Teleport augment.

Weapons... if you do not want to melee, critically built Laetum is a solid pick that is accessible even before the SP. For me, it is a little bit too hard to handle, but definitely worth the investment.