Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Change The Design/look Of Stalker

GaleRoar

According to lore, the Stalker is known as one of the "low guardians". Also, he doesn't seem to be one of the Tenno, as his lore is about watching the Tenno slaughter what supposedly are the Orokins. In Excaliber's lore, we learn that Tenno were rejects from the void that the Orokins clad in armor and that Excaliber was the first Tenno, and we also know that Hayden Tenno was also the first Tenno.

So why does the Stalker have Excaliber's armor (or vice versa)? Was Excaliber (or the Stalker, whoever was first) simply given the same armor? I think the Stalker needs a different look, one that differentiates him from Tenno (aside from the helmet, of course). He is known to be a "low guardian", which is supposed to not be Tenno. He also has his own power along with powers from other Tenno (which isn't really explainable if he came first).

But all in all, he needs a new, distinguishable look (not just the helmet). Also, with him getting a bunch of buffs lately, it could coincide with that.

Poorly worded thread is poorly worded.

What do you guys think?

Edited by GaleRoar

- He's fine. Ofc if he goes rogue he likely won't keep the same gear, especially if not adequate enough to get his agenda met. He will get gear to suit his preference in what he's doing to achieve his adjective.

You're looking too much into it.

As the Orokin have a white/gold theme going througout all Orokin themed material present in the game, it can probably be assumed that he's not wearing the same pants and shirts as he did during the day of our betrayal. He probably upgraded over the years (?centuries?) to get up to Tenno level, using both travels to the void and body augmentations to match his foes.

Also I always imagine that the big Orokin massacre happend like this:

Lotus: 'go and enjoy the victory parade'

Lotus: 'change of plans, kill everyone'

Edit:

It depends what version of Hayden Tenno you assume to be the first warframe style Tenno.

, the one from the ancient trailer DE did where he's actually wearing a Excalibur suit and kills Grineers aboard a space ship. The one from the game that never was but where the title Dark Sector actually made sense... or you take the one from the game that DE had to make cause the publisher forced them to get 'heavily inspired' by current trending titles and which is a very much warped version of what DE imagined Hayden, and his adventures, would look like. Edited by Feindfeuer

It depends what version of Hayden Tenno you assume to be the first warframe style Tenno.

, the one from the ancient trailer DE did where he's actually wearing a Excalibur suit and kills Grineers aboard a space ship. The one from the game that never was but where the title Dark Sector actually made sense... or you take the one from the game that DE had to make cause the publisher forced them to get 'heavily inspired' by current trending titles and which is a very much warped version of what DE imagined Hayden, and his adventures, would look like.

It's really hard to make assumptions, mainly because lore's lacking, and I want to follow up on the codex only. That's the most reliable piece of detailed information we have. Whether Excalibur's name is Hayden Tenno or not, we cannot know. Though it makes sense, seeing as he was the first, and they probably used his name, Tenno, as a name for the race.

Keep in mind that Warframes aren't individuals. When they say "Excalibur was first" it's essentially "the Mark 1 Tank was first".

This has never been confirmed. Last DE actually said about the topic is that they were still actively debating wether or not they are individuals, Or Suit names. (I mean, Unless I missed sumfin' and you have a source for me~ In which case. My bad.)

Personally I have always viewed the frames as Individuals.

On topic:

I think it'd be nice if Stalker had a more unique look then Excal's body.

Edited by SJunior