Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Mining nodes invisible in Deimos

Some friends of mine and me have encountered this issue too. I'be tried reloading the area to the city and that allowed me to see some of them, after mining some more all across the map, the issue was consistent and repetitive, eventually making most (if not all) the mining nodes available invisible, as far as I could tell. Moving away from the area or going to different areas didn't change or improve the situation.

This has happened in multiple days. Mining was done during Fass cycle, and all the invisible nodes happened on a ground, spherical type of model.

• Like 1

This problem occurred after the Koumei update, that is, at a time when uncommon grade animals did not appear in Orb Valley, and it has not been fixed yet. It's really serious. Mining in Deimos is almost impossible. Only 1-2 out of 10 nodes can be mined, the rest are dummies.

• Like 2

Same just needed to do some mining there and 90% of nodes can't see, not going to post screenshots. Also reloaded and the 2 big caves for mining had ZERO nodes appear... Reload fixed it but still missing half the nodes and when some veins appear there's no Dots..

• Like 1