Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

1999 Protoframe gameplay and general feedback

Syrdhar

Hello.

It is only my personnal opinion but I think the gameplay with protoframes is too close to warframes.

It feels like i'm playing normal WF with a new skin and that's all.

My expectations may be misplaced but I kind of hoped a gameplay closer to the Teshin arc in The New War quest. More on the ground with less mobility from the protoframes ; or at least at a cost like powerjump costing energy for example.

----------------

On another note, the bike is cool but I don't see its usefullness in the demo. The sole mobility of Arthur was enough is the segment given in this demo.

Is there a mission that gives a central role to the bike ? Or an open map justifying the vehicule ? Anyway, I think it is kind of restrained in such a narrow environnement so you should increase its parkour abilities. 

Yes, I'm talking about the bike : It is atomic ! It should be able to run on the walls ! And do a 180° turn given the layout of the streets.

---------------

Other than that, it was a little easy. I never felt in danger but maybe we will meet higher level of enemies and challenges in the full release other missions ? 

Moreover, having the full powers of the warframes feels a little too OP, so , maybe downgrading them ?

---------------

Finally, no performances issues or glitches met during the demo, but i didn't played a lot.

Keep the good work^^

There's some enemies who are tougher, but they don't seem to have a set spawn chance. Not impossible difficulty, though, more comparable to the Nox. They're really cool and unique, too. Hope they get a higher spawn chance.