Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Adding a Achievement system like some mobile game have.

MushPoison

Hello,
I’m reaching out to ask if the development team might consider adding an 【Achievement system】 in the future.

I first heard about this idea during Legendary Drops' stream, where he mentioned this feature he thought. I was wondering if the DE team is aware of it.

Someting like this
【Achievement system】
Benefits:

This feature can benefit both beginners and veterans.
    New players often don’t know what to do or what’s achievable.
    It could reduce the difficulty of weapons and warframe slots.
    Compared to large blocks of text (I know many people skip reading market descriptions), step-by-step challenges with rewards feel more engaging.

Suggested Features:

Hover over challenges to see how to complete them.
    Unlock more challenges by completing specific milestones (like MR or main quests) to avoid spoilers.
    Track selected challenges to monitor progress (similar to Nightwave).

With more and more new players starting this game, I see a lot of people getting confused and overwhelmed.

I really want others to experience how amazing this game can be. That’s why I’m sending this message. Thank you for your time and consideration!

Translate by Chatgpt.

What am I missing that the proposed system differs from the existing challenges? It already shows you a lot of challenges (211) and hovering over or clicking on them gives you a brief info on what to do.
20241017163416_1.jpg
20241017163422_1.jpg
20241017163425_1.jpg
20241017163453_1.jpg

4小時前 , Skythin 說:
What am I missing that the proposed system differs from the existing challenges? It already shows you a lot of challenges (211) and hovering over or clicking on them gives you a brief info on what to do.
20241017163416_1.jpg
20241017163422_1.jpg
20241017163425_1.jpg
20241017163453_1.jpg

But the current challenges don't offer any rewards to players.
After reviewing the existing challenges, I found that they don't really help new players.
Most players aren't motivated to actively complete those challenges.
New players won't even know this menu exists, let alone engage with it, especially since the current new player experience overwhelms them with too much information.
The system I am proposing focuses more on teaching players the game. Instead of forcing them to read through large blocks of text, it would encourage them to learn the game's mechanics through rewards.

It could be a section followed by smaller challenges.
【Hunting Eidolon】 Complete 【The War Within】 To unlock
 Visiting Onkko Reward:X
 Crafting Mote Amp Reward:X
 Learn how to capture Eidolon Vomvalysts to Eidolon Lure and store their energy Reward:X
 Offer Eidolon Shards on the Eidolon shrine located in the middle of Gara Toht Lake to summon Eidolon Gantulyst Reward:X
 Defeat Eidolon Teralyst Reward:X
 Defeat Eidolon Gantulyst Reward:X
 Defeat Eidolon Hydrolyst Reward:X

Quests generally point players around and have end-rewards, or lead you to a place where you can play missions to get drops. Crafting something is obviously its own reward... And then there's Nightwave, which covers some of the lesser-known mechanics. I'm not realy sure what else this sort of new achievement system could add that the game doesn't already handle