Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aquarium in the Barracks section-
Clan Great Hall or Inspiration Hall shape, but instead of pillars, there are two doors and two of the walls are Aquarium Vinettes which can display a fish capacity larger than the Orbiter.
I presume that 20-30 for a larger tank, but it might be up to performance if 50 fish in one tank wall-sized can be done.
Players can donate fish to the Clan for display similar to materials.

More Advanced Move options for more parts.
It's impossible to make columns go sideways instead of straight.
Things also don't meet on the same level or click in at the same angle.
Planet Zoo has a better grid system for Advanced Moving objects, and it is easier for DE to see the conveinence of it if the game is played.

K-Drive Articula Statue- 
Allow Dojo members to Edit a mannequin that can display a copy of the K-Drive they customized.
If players can build up Reputation with the Ventkids and can build the Ventkids Bash Lab, they should be able to show off their effort to the rest of the Clan Members.
Make it be something for the Clan to use the Ventkids Bash Lab to Research, and let them work together to donate the materials.

Warframe Articula Statue-
I want an Articula of Chroma Prime to be able to pose holding a sword and use the Schindo Mithra Skin/Heavy Blade to pose like a knight with a sword.
It seems that the Articula system is seven years ignored, and could really use an update.
It would be nice as an addition into the Dojo as a Mimic Statue which could be built with Forma and Orokin Cells, and can copy the Loadout of the Player who presses Edit on the object.
If the Mimic Statue uses Forma and Orokin Cells as materials, it would probably make Clan Members think more carefully about the number and content of displays inside the Dojo.
SEGA already has a very similar feature released inside Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis where it works just fine inside of Creative Space and Alliance Space.
It even saves the Idle Animations of the player who Edits the object.

I just find it odd that Warframe continues to pitch additional new features as if they are mere concepts, and has never grown on said features.
I was honestly expecting to find more Articula Poses in the Market when I returned from my 2019 hiatus.
And while one can argue that SEGA has a larger budget to work on the same type of avatar display system, a vast majority of SEGA's current plans are the literal Underpants Gnome meme of investing into collabs in order to generate more profit.
DE has its own budget, and does not have the same marketing loop of appeasing investors with an update pitch that has already completed and cannot be improved.
Warframe can improve, and it is frustrating to see that it has not changed one bit.

Edited by (NSW)MasterDarkwingz