Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So The Brakk...

Overlord_Hades

Have i missed threads about this gun because i just modded it out and tried it after going through my inventory and this gun is insane. Ive hurd more about the seer then this gun and statistically its much better. Am i missing something or is this gun actually as good as i think it is ?

market weapons are one thing, prime weapons another thing and event weapons are yet another thing.

Events are done once in a while and the users that participate in those events to a certain degree get a good reward.

It has to be a good weapon, because an event doesn't appear everyday

market weapons are one thing, prime weapons another thing and event weapons are yet another thing.

Events are done once in a while and the users that participate in those events to a certain degree get a good reward.

I agree with you but the brakk didnt seem like much till damage 2.0, but thats just in my opinion. So event weapons should be good but that doesnt necessarily mean they should be / are OP. Im glad to see that this event weapon is amazing though.

No they ABSOLUTELY DO NOT!!!! They need to be UNIQUE because they don't show up often. They do not need to be power creep weapons that make another weapon choice obsolete by being better than it.

1. Brakk is OP.

2. Event exlusivity bla bla ... see nr.1.

3. Need to be balanced with Detron around Bronco P.

This guy gets it.

I had to laugh when I went up against Alad V using my fully modded and formaed Acrid and I was getting scores of 1 and 2 from each hit, and watching all the poison work with just 1's and 2's coming off him. Next round I brought my Brakk and literally 3 shots later DEAD................... as for his pet dog it was all over rover in about 2 shots maybe 3.

I thought the Brakk was OK prior to 2.0 but now OMG, it even makes the acrid look bad prior to 2.0.........

Edited by RipperBravo3

Brakk isn't an event exclusive; it should end up in the market eventually. Event weapons are always Vandal or Prime. Right?

1. Yes it is event exclusive, only people who did the event have it.

2. Can you provide evidence it will be in the market?

3. Strun Wraith. Also there has never been a prime event weapon.

Personally hate the Brakk since I'm a Corpus fanboy and that thing is not something I'm proud of having, so I'm just using the same old despair. An event exclusive weapon should not be the strongest in the game though. Ever.

Edited by VegetableBasket