Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Mission ends in failure without a warning despite mission having already been completed

1 hour ago, Tiltskillet said:

Had you stopped killing enemies and/or activating conduits for a long time?

No. We were constantly killing enemies, and we were currently trying to solve a puzzle which had us stumped for several minutes. I had been working on the puzzle for quite a while, while the other person was running conduits. Then they came to help me, and we were there for maybe ten minutes when the mission suddenly failed. It happened moments after we finally started making headway on the puzzle.

Edited by TheReaverOfDarkness
  • Like 1

Unfortunately even if you're killing stuff disruption can still fail if you go too long without doing a conduit. I found this out the hard way farming the fragments from ghouls on mars.

• Like 1

Just now, Quest said:

Unfortunately even if you're killing stuff disruption can still fail if you go too long without doing a conduit. I found this out the hard way farming the fragments from ghouls on mars.

How long? Ten minutes? That's an absurdly short time. Bug. Missions shouldn't fail without reaching a fail state. They certainly should not fail when they are in progress with no flaws in performance nor pauses in mission activity.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, TheReaverOfDarkness said:

How long? Ten minutes? That's an absurdly short time. Bug. Missions shouldn't fail without reaching a fail state. They certainly should not fail when they are in progress with no flaws in performance nor pauses in mission activity.

I agree. I am just describing how it is.

• Like 1