The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Proto Armour Feedback Megathread

Mama_Sasha

I misunderstood you. I figured you where talking just proto skins because of the pictures. Sorry for the misunderstanding, Im fine with armor reskins, as long as they stay around the same price as the current immortal skins.

I think it would be the other way around for events, lots and lots of people love being able to customize their warframes and weapons, I think a cosmetic event item would make more people do the event and work harder than any weapons ever would (especially since there are currently so many weapons to choose from in the market and clan tech).

As long as an armor re-skin isn't a prime access only thing, the syandana's are fine in prime access because theres a few other in the in-game market to choose from.

well im not exactly saying it should be a defo prime access thing , just maybe they can make a couple of exclusive armor reskins to hopfully get mroe encouragment so they cna have exclusive prime scarfs and what not and then switch around to armor re-skins etc , but i feel they should cut some of those stuff out like the affinity stuff and crap like that

i personally dont want 90 day x affinity booster , just the cosmetic item , the harvesting drone and maybe even the avatars

Agreed. I love the gritty "soldier" feel that this armor has, compared to the sleek, future-tech appearances of all the other Frames. Their designs are awesome, but it's always nice to take a break from it once in a while.

Kudos to DE on this armor. A handful of players, including myself, have been asking for a Hayden skin for quite a while. Glad to see they delivered.

Proof in a nutshell... DE LISTENS!!!

the reason they are more expensive because your buying a reskinned head, and suit. Which head, and suit prices climb up way above 100 plat.

agreed so long as it does not exceed 200 plat im fine with armor rekins , immortal skins i cna understand considering its just a pattern layered over the warframe armor

warframe armor re-skins basically include a hole new set of armor and new standard base helmet etc (if there will ever be one)

No offense to the Excalibros but seriously dang I think in gonna get an Excalibur now since I can make him look less boring

played excal start of open beta only to get him to 30 and move on > year later hayden armor re-skin comes to excal > BUYS > ALWAYS USING EXCALIBUR

Looked at skin.

Looked at price.

Laughed.

It costs twice as much as buying Excalibur himself, which comes with an installed Reactor and a free Warframe Slot.

If I can spare the plat from selling, I might get it (Limited Edition).

Otherwise, laugh some more.

been playing with the skin in solo... I was happy... going hahahaha... then slowly after trying to play warframe like Hayden I started to cry... and I realized... OUR REGENERATION IS AWFUL... We will never be as awesome as Hayden D:

(yes I formaed my Excal so I can play as Hayden leveling up and what not with weak gear to get that Hayden feel)

The skin looks friggin' awesome but the price of 150 plat (compared to the immortal skins which are 40 plat) is too much in my opinion.

your paying for...

A head

A body

basically a FULL RE-SKIN... not even the same body anymore. its totally new, and different. Its better than the immortal skin.

I don't think you all realize that this is just a cosmetic, and I've seen more expensive ones on other games.

No no, I do realize that it's purely cosmetic.

I just believe it's a rip off price.

However, I don't spend money on this game, I simply sell junk to others for their Platinum.

I might get it. It does look good. But it doesn't look "150 Platinum" good.