Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity, Soma, Brakk, Orthos Prime, Carrier And Sweeper Build

Maximuz935

Question

25 answers to this question

What Faction is that build for? Since Damage 2.0, I've found that I've had to set up each tab on each weapon for each Faction. All this new information is hard to take in...

I'd recommend Flow and Streamline for Trinity; as long as you can spam Blessing, you should be fine.

Trinity > Remove Fleeting Expertice. Add Streamline. Remove link and flow and add something else. 

Soma > Use other weapons :P

Brakk > Pistol Gambit? Really? LOL. 

Rest is good I guess.

Trinity > Link is great against Acients. I already have streamline it's only at 15% however since energy effiency caps at 75 fleeting is mainly a placeholder until Natural Talent gets realeased to the public.

Soma > I do use other weapons, heres my ignis build: http://i.imgur.com/yKGl1vF.jpg

Brakk > I dont see why Pistol Gambit would be "laughable", it gives the Brakk 33% crit chance PER pellet which is basically a garuanteed crit if you hit most pellets

Edited by Maximuz935

why use a maxed fleeting expertise with non maxed streamline? when you can use a maxed streamline + non maxed fleeting exp, and minimize its downside.

I just dont feel like farming for another fleeting expertise and it's useful when you're running Blind Rage on other frames, it's really only a placeholder until natural talent gets realeased.

@Max - I do the same thing, but with Deth machine gun and a shotgun primary - also y u no galatine?

Side note: Fury affects the ~swing~ speed of your charge attack, which is different than the time it takes for the attack to actually charge.

I prefer the charge speed on the orthos prime and unless you're doing lvl 50+ (100 on the old lvl system) they both one hit anyways.

For seeker I would drop incendiary coat, because blaze already gives you fire, and put two more elements on it.  Then your DPS will be almost 3K.

I don't use Heavy caliber on my soma, I use hammer shot.  This does cost me about 3K in DPS per 100 rounds.  How much do you find that you miss from the accuracy modifier?  Maybe I should not us HS.

By using Shred instead of speed trigger you are loosing 4K dmg per 100 rounds and are also not procing as often.  I'm not sure that the punch through is worth it.  I don't usually have problems with corpses and teammates blocking my shots.  Also shield lancers are easily HS with a fully accurate soma.

I'm not as sure about the soma as I am about sweeper.

Edited by Blasphemy77

Trinity > Remove Fleeting Expertice. Add Streamline. Remove link and flow and add something else. 

Soma > Use other weapons :P

Brakk > Pistol Gambit? Really? LOL. 

Rest is good I guess.

already has streamline on, and don't remove link

1. max out narrow minded if you really want to maximize your trinity

2. my trinity is similarly forma'd thrice, but instead of the V polarity, I have another D, I think. for that 12-cost redirection. you get more points out of it, but I suppose it doesn't matter. it is wasted on continuity, though. too low a cost

3. my build is mostly the same, and I recommend (if you have an extra fleeting expertise) using fleeting expertise at one rank from the top so it gives you +50/-50, and then having a streamline that gives +25% efficiency, to give you the magic 75%. this also maximizes duration. at -60% duration vs. -50%, you lose 1 second of invincibility. this setup plus a maximized narrow minded will give you 23.2 seconds of invincibility, the max duration for the max efficiency. technically you can use fleeting at 2 less from max and a maximized streamline for 70% efficiency, and you will have 24.2 seconds of invincibility for 30 energy. but I prefer only using 25 energy, because if you get disrupted or something, you only need 1 energy orb to recast blessing, rather than 1 orb+a couple seconds of energy siphon. though if everyone else in your cell has ES, 5 energy probably won't take long. if it's just you, however, its a different story

4. why rush? a lot of people seem to like it, but you can go plenty fast using the dodge/sprint-roll and such. 

5. why flow? well, I guess I don't always keep link up, not until late in a survival mission, so at most I only need 25 energy at one time. trinity has 225 energy at rank 30, which means she can cast blessing 9 times before she requires energy, and during that time she'd regain plenty from energy siphon. but adding in link constantly does drain a lot. so flow is understandable, but not necessary

6. these two slots I consider to be extras, left up to the user's choice. technically redirection is a personal choice too, but I use it as well, so good on you. the rest of the slots are taken by duration and efficiency mods, as well as trinity's two most useful skills: link and blessing. your choices are solid, but mine differ. again, personal preference. I use fortitude and sure footed. although this bugs out my melee sometimes, it also means unless I really want to redirect damage to nearby enemies, I don't always need to have link up, because 80% of the time I will resist those bothersome knockdown moves. but that being said, I do keep link up in the later stages of survival missions, as already discussed. so flow+more link+no knockdown resistance mods is essentially the same as no flow+occasional link+knockdown resistance mods

I'd give it a 9/10. max narrow minded is huge, and the V polarity for continuity is a little unnecessary, it would be better as D or another - at least (max continuity is 9, - could be used for fleeting which would cost 10 or 11. but redirection is ideal since it's 12, even)

I'd also recommend penta as a primary for her. but then you'd need an accurate long-range secondary. but penta does massive damage and has great synergy with link and invincibility

Trinity - Try to max out Narrow minded, you'll want to use a rank 4 fleeting with a maxed streamline + aura alt helmet.

You can swap out flow/rush as you please.

Soma - Elementals depend on faction. You probably should have gone with at least one more dash over a 5th V.

Carrier - You have the order of mods wrong. You'll want an order that looks something like this - http://i.imgur.com/KS0WEIC.jpg

Edited by iTzLazer

Just found this site.

http://dpsframe.com/#1v/00/b60000000666600000007004

Shows best DPS builds for weapons.

Assuming this page is correct

Serration

Split Camber

Vital Sense

Point Strike

Heavy Caliber (maxed)

Speed Trigger

2 Elements

16500 DPS  I couldn't find a build with a higher DPS.

Synapse is 16200.

Brakk is 30K!

Edited by Blasphemy77

Also this site has sweeper's highest DPS with no accel or spazz.  Instead use a cleanse and another element.  But sweepers DPS is still 1/3rd of Deth rifle.  I thought that Sweeper was already shown to be better so I'm not sure what is going on here.

Those are default builds for quick comparison, not "highest dps".

But you can modify each build depending upon which mods you want installed.  So, I figured out which mod configuration gave the highest DPS.  Did you check the site?

Yes, I know the site, I just misread your post.

Accelerated blast improves puncture damage, whereas the sweeper is an impact weapon. It has never been the best choice except for getting bursts of three shots before the sentinel reloaded its weapon. Now that magazine size and reload mods have been fixed for sentinels, those are better choices.