Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are People Just Waiting Till Update 7?

Steeldragonz

i ask this because there seems to been a serious drop in online maps being run. either having to wait ages or just going soo. I have no issue going solo its just not always as interesting without the craziness of other stuff going on.

Edited by Steeldragonz

Yes. I can't even join Xini half the time... we don't know much about what's going to take the place of mods, but the devs talked about some kind of conversion system, so I've been stockpiling them.

Exactly what ive been doin. Along with gathering resources for future weapon & warframes & making some credits on the side. Ive been playing solo most of the time cause there arent ppl on. or least when im on. jst a couple. but if anyone needs help im glad to join ya! update 7 is getting close soo Yall Betta Be Prepared!!

I'm just idling universe screen for ? alerts and help some friends when they need me but besides that i have nothin more to do until Patch 7 which is ok because now i have time to do other stuff besides playing warframe ^^

they should infom us of the fate of the mods before they implement it. i wouldn't want to sell it bfore the update only to find out that they are going to b mats for artifacts... OR not sll and check my inventory and see it empty.

Haven't they already said that the mods from the old system are going to be grinded up and used as materials for the new Artifacts? I mean, I'm PRETTY SURE Steve said that in the livestream as something they are wanting to do. Hold onto your mods, and see what the future holds. No use panicking and then blaming DE for your own hasty actions further on in the future.

On-Topic: I live in the Oceania region, I'm lucky to play with anyone unless I try another region. It's so fun playing Solo with an internet connection :<

Edited by Azure_Kyte

Im waiting for several reasons myself. Really hoping for an optional account reset so I can play the new patch with nothing again and see how the game flows in regards to progressing through the content. Big update with alot of changes and as other people have pointed out grinding for stuff that may become useless later this month would get me frustrated. Lastly I pretty well play this game by myself as my friends who game dont share my love for this game like I do and only last a couple maps before they go back to minecraft, though I do play online rather than private or solo its just not the same playing with random people who all go there own way and I definetly enjoy cooperative play rather than every man for himself. So between those 3 reasons ive been holding off in anticipation for the new patch and hopefully more reason to keep playing for myself and those who play a couple maps with me.

i can understand the reason given here, and yea i agree with alot of them but i would be bored out my mind... also mods wise we need that to be sorted well cause i have 110 pages of just green andblue mods [just under 5Million in credits if i sold them.]