The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Because I Think Someone Deserves It

Baysick

I bought the Humble Bundle, The new one which features all sorts of games redeemable on steam.

URL: https://www.humblebundle.com/

You can pick up a copy of this bundle here, and it's not a referral link because no such things exist.

Anyways, I have a copy of Magicka already and I myself personally enjoyed the game alot, it really is indepth and fun, even by yourself :D

So, I plan on giving my key to a member of this community.

Simply tell me why you deserve it and what have you done for this community?

Oh cool! thanks for doing this!

i actually was going to buy this pack but dont get a paycheck till AFTER christmas.

i love these kind of magic games, and simply cant afford it this month (even though its cheap, i know)

[i've actually watched my friend play this.. never actually went forth and TRIED to get it.]

Eh, i mean i have 1.5k posts and i enjoy welcoming new players and reading rants, rage threads, and giant walls of text 

i've also been here since Closed Beta and know this game WAY to well.

I'd say i honestly have 300 helpful posts? Doesnt feel like i've posted 1.5k times.

[Loki guy DOES have a point, but i mean why not live a little?]

Edited by AlienTetris

VLAD NULL VAMPIRE
Yeah I love the game &#! well :D

I was thinking about this bundle, but I'll see which games will be added next week, since I already got Natural Selection 2, gMod and Magicka.

Edited by Angius

You know that giving away that key violates the terms of services you agree to when you purchase the humble bundle right? You are not suppost to raffle those keys off in any why, but I hope the person who deserves it gets it!

But I consider most of the community my friend, and it clearly states I can gift to my "friends" :D

But I consider most of the community my friend, and it clearly states I can gift to my "friends" :D

Actually it states," (i) copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Service in any medium" it does not make an exception for friends, I'm not trying to bust your chops just letting you know that you are taking a risk, I would feel bad if you got in trouble and no one bothered to tell you. If your fine with the risk, more power to you, I actually think that your doing a cool thing by not allowing the key to go to waste so sorry if I rubbed you the wrong way friend, that was my bad! XD

Actually it states," (i) copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Service in any medium" it does not make an exception for friends, I'm not trying to bust your chops just letting you know that you are taking a risk, I would feel bad if you got in trouble and no one bothered to tell you. If your fine with the risk, more power to you, I actually think that your doing a cool thing by not allowing the key to go to waste so sorry if I rubbed you the wrong way friend, that was my bad! XD

I've been actually doing this for a long time, In between my friends in life, we always share keys that the other party already own. So I don't mind, And if anything happens, Humble Bundle won't be bother to hunt everybody down, because I'm sure I'm not the only one doing these things.

Thank you for the warning though :D