Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bloody Please Gimme A Room List

ninosan

Now this has gotten to my nerve.

The situation:

I was running corpus mobile defense to farm for Jagged Strike (DARN YOU LOTUS FOR MAKING IT RARE !!!!)

Baal is pretty much desolated. Barely anyone would run there.

I got into a squad with 2 other people who are taking pictures. Now this definitely not working for me nor that it will be working for them if I start killing for the drop.

I aborted (WHICH IS RECORDED AS DROPPING GAME %).

Now I have 2 choices, make my own room or try to rejoin and pray for different squad.

Guess what .. I HAVE NO CHOICE ... I keep on going back to the SAME BLOODY SQUAD....

This is a FATAL FLAW from this game.

Solution is simple, Give the user ability to choose a room OR create a new room. 

Group them into a nice list for people to see.

The game been running for almost a year .... and I bet people been crying and screaming over this.

so again DE PLEAAAASEEEE gimme a darn room list.

Farming is already frustrating as it is....

I hope you arent too worried about your silly "missions completed" percentage since 9/10 people dont even look at it considering all of the flaws in the systems (getting booted from missions, leaving missions, ect ect)

I actually, however, had this problem because I was forced to join a really bad mission and the lag was unholy. I left, waiting a bit, and joined again and ended up in the same mission.

I would like alittle more choice but hey

Its not impossible to solo any mission

Sorry with the wagon that will go 'Just solo it man blah blah typical response.' but I gotta' agree with OP I wish there was a room list or some sort of way of knowing where you're being thrown into, not everyone wants to solo as well as not everyone has a clan or has friends that as willing right away to squad up regardless of either scenario I think it would be nice as well as to know visually how many squads there are in a node. It might just be me but sometimes I hover over a node and the node shows that there is x amount of squads in the node, so I get excited and click on it hoping to join some squad, to my surprise they were actually all ghosts and didn't exist. I feel like this could be easily fixed with a 'squad list' so many quick matches are not so random or maybe separate the two? Into quick matches for people that don't care what they join and a rooms list, it would also be nice if there was a visual in the room list to show ping and or a little connection bar to know what you're going up against I mean seriously lowering my ping requirement to 100 has not really helped with not joining lag matches, and horrible lag at that. Well anyway sorry for the long reply was going to try and keep it short, but this is another simple  quality of life sort of thing that I wish was already in the game. Regardless thumbs up OP. 

What about when there's one squad, only one squad, actually playing the specific mission you want to do?

I'll take a chance to make a new room , and take the chance for people to join in

NOT to be forced to go private hence solo ing it.

And as far as % concern ... just incase ... I rather keep my bad % at low ...

Never know when DE or anything else (clan / squad / etc) decided to go crazy with them. 

Edited by ninosan