Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring Back Old Enemies Death "animations"

yarash2110

now that every weapon has kind of ap blade and bullet damage, weapons are not like they used to be, every enemey that you kill has a death animation, i miss the time when shotguns made enemies fly away when killed, and headshots with snipers would make their head go back really fast with their body after it, 

i dont have any problem with the death animation but i really liked the rag doll death's, it added verity, it was fun to watch, and it made shooting at crowds more efficient, because the body's didn't block the bullets, 

i'm not saying to remove the death animotion at all, just make it how it used to be, kind if a 50% of rag doll  and 50% of death animation or something, 

write your opinion in the comments, and thank you for reading

i think the problem is that when in dmg 1.0 each weapon was" unique" and have their special features but in dmg 2.0 all weapons (guns and melee included) where thrown into one bag(combined three bags). Because of that for egz :gorgon will be recognize in the same way like scana- and thus the enemy that was been struck with either weapon will be split in two. (imo)

Edited by Cracken

I really, really miss ragdoll deaths, I find the death animations to be extremely annoying (mainly because you can't shoot through them, as you said). The only enemies that seem to do it now are (usually) infested and moas.

But when ragdolls do work, the fact that my Soma can cut someone in half with one bullet is a bit silly.

Edited by Ailith