Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bo Staff, Obsolete...

Xenores

"A two-handed, reinforced staff, that can send multiple enemies airborne."

It's on the description... now the question, where is the  can send multiple enemies airborne part in this weapon now?

Please fix it, or at least change the description...

It was a good weapon, not that good, but better.

"A two-handed, reinforced staff, that can send multiple enemies airborne."

It's on the description... now the question, where is the  can send multiple enemies airborne part in this weapon now?

Please fix it, or at least change the description...

It was a good weapon, not that good, but better.

It crap now...outclassed by almost all melee weapons

Bo was released in U2 maybe? xD what do you expect?

I'm sorry, WHAT?!?

I'm sorry, I just can't hear you guys over the sound of my Bo carnaging over 10,000 meatsacks over all of my time playing (680:00:00), from ever since I began playing Warframe and got rid of the Starter set.

#BoMasterRace

PS: There's nothing to be fixed. its killing hits still send enemies flying.

Edited by CenSilver

It'd be damn insulting if DE went about yet another phase of removing items from availability. If DE cared enough to give the Bo stats proper for Damage 2.0, then they can put in the effort to balance it into something useful. Give it a higher status chance, so that it can become a knockback machine, and it'll have its use.

PS: There's nothing to be fixed. its killing hits still send enemies flying.

Charge attacks with the Bo used to send live enemies flying, which was the useful aspect of it and the thing people are complaining about being removed. Almost any melee weapon can send enemies flying with the killing hit, which looks cool but isn't useful.

It kinda irks me that the new update make fist weapons knock down enemies reliably again, but no mention was made of Bo or Amphis. I mean I'm definitely glad they fixed part of the problem, but still.

Edited by BLOODGAZMS

Bo's so old, I'm surprised they haven't already retired it like Gorgon

Don't give them ideas. The last thing we need is for them to get in the habit of retiring weapons so they don't have to spend the effort of working on them.

OT: What it needs is an animation change to give it the medium-long range that a Bo staff should have. The short-ranged blunt bat-swinging just looks weird, and not bo-like at all.