Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sniper Explosion Rounds

Seditive

Well, you can always equip heat and cold mods on your Vectis to give it "blast' effect with a small a.o.e. explosive round (which would actually be similar to actual sniper rifles with "explosive" rounds - which don't in "real life" have big blast radiuses (radia? radium?). 

Well, you can always equip heat and cold mods on your Vectis to give it "blast' effect with a small a.o.e. explosive round (which would actually be similar to actual sniper rifles with "explosive" rounds - which don't in "real life" have big blast radiuses (radia? radium?). 

they do have a big blast radius, they kinda like screw the rounds on the end of the barrel and shoot

they do have a big blast radius, they kinda like screw the rounds on the end of the barrel and shoot

yeah, but not like RPG big radius, the way that thunderbolt mod on arrows has. Wouldn't you say that the effective blast radius of a high-explosive round on a heavy but portable sniper rifle in present day tech - while big for a bullet - is comparable to the proc of a blast mod (i.e. a few feet in every direction from point of impact)? 

as of now tho snipers are the best in pvp only. i personly dont like to spray and play. kinda kills the challange for me. however id like to be able to hold off a group of enimies with out having to use a brakk or acrid. i know there are other wepons but i think this would help the snipers in a more co-op play.

the bows alsow reload faster then snipers. dont have the snipetron missed it so i cant talk for that wepon.

1. Load Shred and Speed Trigger on a Lanka

2. Find a nice LONG corridor

3. ???

4. Profit

srsly, the strength of being able to do that is vastly underestimated. A friend and I often have competitions as to how many we can line up for multi kills. Him using Vectis, me with my Lanka (I am winning at 7).