Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need A Void Elemental Combo

yarash2110

I can see it now... its a good idea, but people are mostlikely going to rip on you for it, since you do carry 3 different weapons, and secondary weapons are becomming more and more powerful. So... what i usually do in the void? have my primary set to blast them away, since there isnt much out there that is resistant to it, thank god.

You can also have 2 different elemental types on the gun, for example, if you wanted radation, and blast, you would need to have 2 cards of the same mod requirement or %'s. In THEORY and I am testing it, that you are able to take a elemental mod of the same requirement, lets say a fire mod that is rank 5, and you mixed it up with a Ice mod rank 5. After that you use a mod from the nightmare missions, like fire storm, gives 40% ammo and 40% fire, with a eletric mod that gives another 40%, the two combine ill give blast with radation, kindof like a gun that fires mini nukes at people.

Here is an example.

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/703982671682815575/833F4A8B1753C4137059102D80AFBD2675584733/

Notice the Viral with Radation, that is Ice/fire/eletric/infested.

Edited by GhostUnitVII

i use blast and corrosive...

you could also go magnetic + viral

not sure how you'd fit a new damage type into the game...

you cant go magnetic + viral,

that being said we have 3 weapons for a reason... spec each one of them to cover a part of your necessities and you are done :)

that being said we have 3 weapons for a reason... spec each one of them to cover a part of your necessities and you are done :)

magnetic + gas... oops >_<

yeah that too. just bring ammo items i guess.

I would disagree. Although i think your idea is sound and i definitely see why.

In my opinion it's fine how it is. I love the void because it makes me think about my loadouts (i.e not just damage type x smashes enemy type b. Also different weapons, procs, ammo consumption etc.)

I've been running a lot of T3 voids recently and settled on a Braton Prime with corrosion and max damage for grineer grunts and heavies (well anything without shields really) and the Bronko prime for secondary for impact against corpus (ancient infested are much rarer enemy types there and the braton is fine for them too).

I've had to play around with my loadout to get something i can effectively solo and i enjoy this part of the game. Having a damage type that is + against them all would dull the experience for me.

on paper this soounds good, but going up to a heavy gunner, (highest base shield and armor in the void) with your sidearm, shooting him with it till the shields are down and then taking him out with a primery, is abit stupid, i mean imagine going through a void defense with that tactic, it will take forever and your F butten or wherever you switch weapons will explode

on paper this soounds good, but going up to a heavy gunner, (highest base shield and armor in the void) with your sidearm, shooting him with it till the shields are down and then taking him out with a primery, is abit stupid, i mean imagine going through a void defense with that tactic, it will take forever and your F butten or wherever you switch weapons will explode

uhm... honestly my Synapse takes care of everyone, when a heavy gunner appears i simply Brakk him down and that switch back to Synapse for all other needs :)