The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who's Going For The Destiny Beta?

__Kanade__

I know I will, I'm preordering that sucker next friday when I get paid, not sure if for PS3 or 4, I still want to wait on a 2nd generation release since the 1st ones are having alot of problems.

I still wonder through if Destiny is going be on PC, that game just screams minimum requirements: " A NASA Computer".

Titan class

Without knowing anything about the game, let me guess how boring it is:

Titan... Hmmm... "Heavy" class that uses stupidly large weapons and big bulky armor.

Do they have abilities? If so let me guess: A ground slam using his fist (because they don't want to completely copy rhino) and some kind of defense team buff that's probably a bubble style shield because why come up with something different?

Edited by Archistopheles

Without knowing anything about the game, let me guess how boring it is:

Titan... Hmmm... "Heavy" class that uses stupidly large weapons and big bulky armor.

Do they have abilities? If so let me guess: A ground slam using his fist (because they don't want to completely copy rhino) and some kind of defense team buff that's probably a bubble style shield because why come up with something different?

Ya, Titan is considered to be the tank, just like Rhino, Fiona, Hardsuits, The Warrior, Mech Suit, The Support Class, etc.