Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No More Livestreams?

Gurzil

Probably trying to figure out how to handle upset people with all the changes and from what I see most don't like.  I know several people that have left the game and more that are talking about it.  The most recent is taking the Brakk and nerfing it.  That was an event weapon that people played 100 mission and some more than that and they nerf it.

Probably trying to figure out how to handle upset people with all the changes and from what I see most don't like.  I know several people that have left the game and more that are talking about it.  The most recent is taking the Brakk and nerfing it.  That was an event weapon that people played 100 mission and some more than that and they nerf it.

As an avid Brakk user, the weapon was stupidly overpowered. A nerf was needed.

I haven't played yet, but if the rumours that I see on Reddit are true (1k-damage pellets being reduced to 1 damage on anything past 20 metres), though, then the way they nerfed it was completely unnecessary. It's irritating and unrealistic. Yes, shotgun pellets will slow down quite quickly. No, they will not turn into fluffy feather dusters at 20 metres away from the gun.

What the devs should have done was just increase the spread or something. Make it like a real-life shotgun; the main reason why the damage is lowered at long range should be because there are far fewer pellets hitting the target. That, and a hit on base damage, would have been perfect.

This weapon is still just as overpowered as it ever was when used within the range. Bosses are not made any more difficult for Brakk-users. The arbitrary falloff accomplishes nothing except to make normal play more irritating and annoying, while the gun's real issues remain unaddressed.

Ahem.

OT: Yeah, livestream next Friday.

Edited by SortaRandom