Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Is Great On Ps4 - Maybe Even The Best

(PSN)skywalkerr3

I've lost interests in playing the other games that I have installed on my desktop, I used to play league almost every day but when I saw an ad for this game I just wanted to test it out and saw that the controls were hard and said to my self: "oh I won't play this as much." I lied to myself....lol

I love the game, but then again I've been playing for a while. I don't like some of the things they've changed, but I have hope that they'll fix some of it soon (the stalker one hit killing people for instance, I feel they could have just lowered the drop rate or something if too many people having the weapons was a problem).

I personally love warframe but I feel like its still missing something a warframe that fits just right like a puzzle piece for me im waiting for a warframe that has the perfect blend of speed, toughness, weaponry, strength, moves and a great appearance.

Even with this in my mind, I know that this game is better than even Call of Duty: Ghosts and other PS4 games.Sure they are all really fun but this is the best. I also know that other games' online features are enjoyable but not as good as in this game. Yea we love games like DC Universe Online and Battlefield 4 and Injustice and such but like i said THIS GAME'S BEST

Besides GTA V, Warframe has a little bit of improvement to make if they want to be as good as gta 5 just some ...

You want all that? Get Excalibur as a starting frame.

Frames are all balanced, if one were to excel in something more than another they'd have to give that same frame a liability.

You can't have it all.

Edit: Unless you get Excalibur, he's the most well rounded out of all of them.

Edited by EDeN153