Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Neuro: Let's Hang Out

Ophan

RecruitingNeuroFull.png

click here or the image to go straight to our applications page

contacting us

if you are interested in joining us please apply at our website (link) or contactOphan, Vegtablebasket, Cranial_Enigma  or Gravefire in-game or on the forum and express your interest. we use TS everyday so if you'd like to just come and chat or hang out ask us for the TS info

faq

an application? really? we can identify where you are at with the game and how you might fit in with neuro a lot easier with this, don't stress - its just to find out a little about you. if you really want to skip this pm me or msg me in-game and you can come to our TS server instead.

thats quite a lot of requirements, no? yes, we have fairly high requirements, but these aren't set in stone. we already have a strong core of players and are looking to find a handful of strong and active players to fill out our ranks.

Past Results

#1 grineer informer event
#1 operation sling stone
#2 fusion moa event 

#3 arid fear

#4 gradivus dilemma (corpus)

#161 survival

~Will continue to edit~

Current Goals

To place within the top 10 in the upcoming events

To farm all the gear currently in game

To achieve maximum mastery available

To have fun

-Reserved-

We are now actively recruiting new member. All players, new or old will be accepted. We do, however, expect a level of maturity and respect. That aside, we are more then happy to help get players into the late game and just have fun in general.

-Will edit the OP to better fit recruitment updates-

Edited by Ophan

In case anyone is like me and would like to know this: We actually use our voice server on a daily basis to hang out, talk, and play games. A lot of clans barely use their VOIP for anything, a lot of clans only use it during events. Before I joined I did some serious shopping, and I can say the few of us who are active are more social than clans with several hundred members.

Also if you want to join, send me a PM as I'm on the forums daily. Random unexplained friend requests will probably be rejected.

Edited by VegetableBasket

• 2 months later...

Just wondering, wasn't this clan like the most feared clan in shadow part of an event?

When we had all 30 members active yes, we were the best shadow clan, but as time went on members lost interest and moved to different games and we weren't able to stay competitive with only half of our members playing (Even though Ophan is a monster at events), that's why we are clearing out inactive members and recruiting, this event we don't expect to even get close to the top shadow clan, but in future events we plan on being very competitive.

I'd like an invite if you're still recruiting. Got around 500 hours into the game and rank 13. Looking for a fun competitive guild that uses voice chat and this seems to fit the bill.

Nice I will send you an invite, not very members are on right now and we are cleaning out inactive members, also the requirements for joining are being looked at again so if you have friends that don't make the requirements to join right now that is fine, we are looking to have fun and get competitive as soon as possible.

EDIT: Invite didn't really work :/

When I get back to my computer I will figure out what went wrong.

Which will be awhile which sucks, you can try and message vegetablebasket if he is still on.

Edit2: I see that you have accepted the clan invite and I see that you are on the clan list, I also accepted the friend request, are you still having issues?

Edited by Cranial_Enigma

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Bumping. We have about 10 players right now which are mastery 15 or 16 and active on a daily basis. We're seeking serious players for long survival missions, Dark Sector conflicts, and so on. This is your chance to learn from some of the best in the game between our members and allies, in both PvE and PvP, but more importantly, we're looking for people who have fun, enjoy voice chatting, and help each other out.

Edited by VegetableBasket