Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A few important questions. (Please answer)

Kewldewd

Hello, I'm kewldewd, I'd just like to know a couple things ingame about warframe. 1. How do you talk with other people, like what button opens the chat to type in. 2. How do you get some more polymer bundle? I'm in the process of making a ceramic longsword (i got the blueprints) and it is the only thing I'm missing. 3. The game is very laggy for me, any way to reduce the lag within the options? Thank you.

Thank you, but also, in-game. Pressing enter still won't allow me to type to teammates. And about the polymer bundle. I've looked through endless amount of lockers but couldn't find any at all, and through those circular things on the ground too. Can you tell me if they are specifically hard to find, or give me a picture of crates so I make sure that I don't miss them the next time around? Thank you.

Press T to type, if you got someone on your contact list writing to you, you can hit T to type, and then click on their name, then you can reply back to them. Hope this helps.

If you die without revives you fail the mission, and forfeit any loot and or xp you might have gained up until that point.