The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Darkness Awakens

(PSN)Link99xz

Years have passed As a lone WarFrame that had a single benign in it  still in a cryostasis chamber Sleeping, Waiting for the time he awakes. The Date November 15 2013. A Date that was picked by fate for a lone Tenno. He did not know how long he was asleep or where he was but he can tell that it was his home Earth. it was in ruins as he walk the vast wasteland of old usa. He did not know about the war but knew there was one here. his main goal is to fight and help the people in the stars. he is a Tenno of old. a lost soul. his name his Lunar Darkness.  He heres tails of a new  enemy called The Grineer. So he sets out to find someone called The Lotus she will teach him  the ways of the Warframes and the new secrets to unlocking his new Tenno powers. 

Lunar Darkness is here to fight with his bother and sisters.

Ps4 Player Lunar Darkness

• 2 weeks later...

Why hello there.

My name is Protonus, and I came from the planet Protonus discussing friendly matters to those who would like to share.

I scream with my face all over the floor explaining the situation at hand then expressing my fraudulent matters merely on several tasks as a ninja who lives in space for an extending period of time, for which one is enough to execute order with his internal organs oozing out of his body with multiple surgeries that include emancipation and dilution in thorough retrospect. Yesh. :3

Edited by Freelancer27