Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

@des About Grandmaster T-Shirt

Klyern

So i wrote my adress on your form about 1 day after i got the mail, way before the deadline for submitting our information to get the founder goods.

I was just wondering whether the reason i haven't found my T-shirt and bandana in the mail yet is because you ran out of goods and arent printing more T-shirts, or if its something else like you are still not done with all the deliveries and mine (as well as others) is on queve.

......and here i thought the T-shirt would go well with my bald head and epic muscles (joking) :P

Edited by Klyern

Just a quick Update post about the Founders Gifts:

The headbands have started shipping and the t-shirts are being printed, once they are finished they will also be sent off :)

Thanks for your patience :) 

Edited by Katakuna

Wait, so we're gonna get them separately? I was hoping it comes in the same package / bundle / box.

Kinda wondering if it'll arrive just in time on Christmas, a little surprise DE gave us as a "Christmas present".

I don't think they would do that. So much hassle; to deliver around the world. Maybe if you just lived around corner sure but I live over the ocean from them so I highly doubt they just calculate time taken to deliver etc. and deliver as resulted.

Wait, so we're gonna get them separately? I was hoping it comes in the same package / bundle / box.

Kinda wondering if it'll arrive just in time on Christmas, a little surprise DE gave us as a "Christmas present".

Pretty sure it's from 2 different companies, so they'll just be sent separately.