Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Ideas (Discussion)

McRevo

Greetings DEs, Moderators and of course Players.

In this post i will talk about some ideas that might improove this game.

I would like you to comment my ideas, and post your own ideas that might improove this game. So lets get started.

1. edit: not needed

2. Affinity(experience) distribution now gives

2.1 - 100% if mob is killed by any Frame ability

2.2 - 50% is given to Weapon and Frame if mob is killed by this weapon

2.3 - 25% is given to Frame and all 3 weapons, if mob is killed by your teammates

To be hones, the last one (25%) is kinda weird, since it gives an oportunity to people to AFK Defense missions.

for example:

when you want to level up your frame, the best way is to use it's skills as it gives 100% of the exp

when you want level 1 of your weapons, you can start killing mobs with that weapon (that is a booring deal, since some weapons are just really bad in different situations)

but when you want level every equip, or you start leveling these equips 1 by 1 or you support your teammates only and enver touch mobs OR you can just go AFK a defense mission and receive free exp (which makes people to destroy the teamplay concept, or get boored of the game)

*My idea was to change Affinity distribution for first 2 points

2.1 50% to frame and 16.6% to each weapon.

2.2 50% to weapon and 16.6% to frame and each remaining weapon.

with these changes decreasing Frame affinity needed, down to 450k or 650k, would be a good option aswell.

**That can make people more active during the gameplay.

3. Edit: optional. Sincerly i LOVE the way how you can mod weapons, and i guess that this is one of the BIGGEST options that made me like and love that game, but I think high end damage is way 2 high comparing to the base damage, for example the OP SOMA, at lvl 1 does like 10 damage, 40 from Headshot, now MAXED SOMA does 10k damage from Headshot, thats 250 times more damage, i mean CMON... .

* My idea was to make mods less OP and make high lvl mobs less OP, so there will be some racional damage from both sides.

So comment what do you thinkg, and also share some of your ideas.

Cheers.

Edited by McRevo

Coming from you, it is actually funny. Last game i was with you, you werent active much. I even asked myself are you possibly leeching :)

Ofcourse i was, it's the best/easiest way to level up stuff atm, that why i want these changes, to start participate in my leveling xD

Edited by McRevo

1. Affinity(experience) right now gives a flat amount for every unit, some give less some give more, some give ALOT, but, lvl doesn't affect experience gain, which is very bad. Atm i don't see any real vantage of dooing high level missions unless you want this mission because of the map/special mob/special reward.

*My idea was to increase mob exp per level, can be like +1-3% per level.

**That would catch people attention of dooing high level missions and have more fun, instead of spamming low level missions to gain exp and level up stuff.

Yes, level of the enemy does affect experience gain. Higher level mobs give more xp. Considering that the time it takes to do missions does not vary that much if you need xp then doing higher level missions makes a lot more sense.

The main reason for doing lower level missions is if you are farming for drops and don't need xp.

Greetings DEs, Moderators and of course Players.

In this post i will talk about some ideas that might improove this game.

I would like you to comment my ideas, and post your own ideas that might improove this game. So lets get started.

1. Affinity(experience) right now gives a flat amount for every unit, some give less some give more, some give ALOT, but, lvl doesn't affect experience gain, which is very bad. Atm i don't see any real vantage of dooing high level missions unless you want this mission because of the map/special mob/special reward.

*My idea was to increase mob exp per level, can be like +1-3% per level.

**That would catch people attention of dooing high level missions and have more fun, instead of spamming low level missions to gain exp and level up stuff.

2. Affinity(experience) distribution now gives

2.1 - 100% if mob is killed by any Frame ability

2.2 - 50% is divided between Weapon and Frame if mob is killed by this weapon

2.3 - 25% is divided to Frame and all 3 weapons, if mob is killed by your teammates

Er, no.

2.2 100% is divided between Weapon and Frame (they get 50% each)

2.3 100% is divided between the Frame and all 3 weapons (they get 25% each).

3. Sincerly i LOVE the way how you can mod weapons, and i guess that this is one of the BIGGEST options that made me like and love that game, but I think high end damage is way 2 high comparing to the base damage, for example the OP SOMA, at lvl 1 does like 10 damage, 40 from Headshot, now MAXED SOMA does 10k damage from Headshot, thats 250 times more damage, i mean CMON... .

* My idea was to make mods less OP and make high lvl mobs less OP, so there will be some racional damage from both sides.

It does that sort of damage when you have potatoed it and thrown in a forma or two. Its a lot of work to get it to that damage. I have to say that I have never seen 10k from my Soma which is fairly well modded.

Leeching is definitely not the best way to level up unless everything needs leveling up. If you only have 1 weapon that needs leveling then you are far better off killing things with that weapon. If its a frame then using your powers to get kills makes the most sense. In addition you tend to miss out in drops if you afk leech.

Edited by Silvershadow66

Yes, level of the enemy does affect experience gain. Higher level mobs give more xp. Considering that the time it takes to do missions does not vary that much if you need xp then doing higher level missions makes a lot more sense.

The main reason for doing lower level missions is if you are farming for drops and don't need xp.

Strange why i didn't note any EXP variation... poping exp numbers are always the same...

Er, no.

2.2 100% is divided between Weapon and Frame (they get 50% each)

2.3 100% is divided between the Frame and all 3 weapons (they get 25% each).

it's what i meant to say, i just wrote it bad.

It does that sort of damage when you have potatoed it and thrown in a forma or two. Its a lot of work to get it to that damage. I have to say that I have never seen 10k from my Soma which is fairly well modded.

I don't want them to remoove mods, i just want a rebalance of them, tho that could take way 2 much time. The main reason is the huge GAP btw unranked lvl 1 weapon and fully maxed weapon.

Edited by McRevo

Leeching is definitely not the best way to level up unless everything needs leveling up. If you only have 1 weapon that needs leveling then you are far better off killing things with that weapon. If its a frame then using your powers to get kills makes the most sense. In addition you tend to miss out in drops if you afk leech.

for example:

when you want to level up your frame, the best way is to use it's skills as it gives 100% of the exp

when you want level 1 of your weapons, you can start killing mobs with that weapon (that is a booring deal, since some weapons are just really bad in different situations)

but when you want level every equip, or you start leveling these equips 1 by 1 or you support your teammates only and enver touch mobs OR you can just go AFK a defense mission and receive free exp (which makes people to destroy the teamplay concept, or get boored of the game)

Insering that idea into the game will give players freedom to play as they want, and still get rewarded.

For example: by using skills with fully lvled frame will make you LOOSE exp.