The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell Me Something I Don't Know...

Sixty5

MY TIME TO SHINE!

-I'm 1.79 tall, and weight 83 kg, but i'm only 17 years old. (I'm still not considered a citizen in my country)

-I lost my Math Finals today

-I ******* love developing things in BASH. (OpenSUSE FTW!)

-I had my gallblader removed at the amazing age of 5.

-In my country you can legally buy and smoke Marihuana, but you can't even make a copy of a book you need to study. (Some of them are REALLY expensive, like U$S 200+)

-Also, nobody here cares about piracy

-Suffered from bullying during the worst 2 years of my life. However i get over it in about a week (I did something i'm not proud about)

-I LOVE to talk in public. I do enjoy making presentations, and stuff like that.

-My writing skills are far away from normal levels. (Only if i'm using my mother language :P)

-Also, i've rescued two friends from their wish to leave this life. Working on another one ATM

-I've introduced my dad to gaming, and right now he's playing Far Cry 3

-My Girlfriend is AWESOME <3

End :3 (GO GO PGO!)

Tell us more! :3

Ok, it's fact time again.

Me and sleep aren't very good friends

My hair is blonde or light brown depending on the lighting.

My younger sister is the same height (6'1) as me even though she is 3 years younger.

I was born at roughly the same time as the first fragment of the comet Shoemaker-Levi 9 collided with Jupiter.

I love lamp.

Ok, it's fact time again.

Me and sleep aren't very good friends

My hair is blonde or light brown depending on the lighting.

My younger sister is the same height (6'1) as me even though she is 3 years younger.

I was born at roughly the same time as the first fragment of the comet Shoemaker-Levi 9 collided with Jupiter.

I love lamp.

Why don't we have a mission node on Jupiter called Shoemaker-Levi 9?

Although science fiction is my preferred genre of pretty much anything(books movies games etc.) I have a serious soft spot for mobster movies. If I'm doing something around the house and Good fellas comes on the TV, I will drop everything and watch it. Same goes for "The Family" (tho that one was so recent that it really isn't on TV that much if at all)

I have a scar right above my left eyebrow. It looks like a small wrinkle when I raise my eyebrows but it is actually a scar from when I fell onto the corner of a table as a kid. (the cut was deep enough for the doctors to actually see my skull when they were stitching me up.)