Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Penta: Sticky Mod Please!

MaxImpact

I think that most people who play TF2 and Warframe (I play both a lot), when they saw the Penta, instantly thought, "DEMOMAN". The Penta has elements of both the Grenade Launcher and the Sticky Launcher; it has the aiming mechanics of the Grenade Launcher, and the right-click simultaneous detonation of the Sticky Launcher. The Penta is a FANTASTIC weapon!

However, the problem is, they don't stick to surfaces, which would be EXTREMELY useful! I mean, think of the implications when using it with Vauban. Just THINK about it! And why shouldn't we have the option to let them stick? I mean, it's the same principle as Power Throw: it's a really useful mod, that some people would and some people wouldn't prefer.

So, the obsious solution: Sticky Mod for the Penta that allows grenades to stick to surfaces.

+1. I mean I love that I can put firestorm on it, and Firestorm only affects 3 weapons at this point in time, Ignis, Ogris and Penta. This "Sticky" mod could work on the Penta and the Torid. I just like the idea of shooting a grenade on something's face, then blowing it up. Hehehehe.

+1

I had the same idea when I saw this weapon.

It would be nice to have a sticky mod, making this sticky out of the box wouldn't be as great as just having a mod for it, with the mod you have the choice of it to be sticky. Some people get cranky when they don't have the extra options.

Edited by Vaxillian