Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Salad V And Zanuka

Jeerome0406

Well uh, I kinda went to go help out my buddy get some Valkyr pieces.

Lo and behold, Level 35 Zanuka wastes all four of my KAJILLION FORMAD Rhino, complete with Max blind rage and focus, and Iron skin, the whole shibang. He then goes to play cat and mouse with my team mate who is no where near my level of gear.

I mean, I know we made fun of him a lot, and he was pretty squishy when he first came out. But level 35 for a planet with level 12-14 enemies?

That's a bit extreme no?

Zanuka's shield was like LAWL to my Boar Prime, the very same Boar Prime that I run benchmark tests on bosses with. The one that wastes Kril in under a couple of seconds with one clip.

THAT Boar Prime? Yeah, he tanked all of my shots, and I barely put a dent in his shield.

My team mate was doomed the moment we entered the boss room, but I was child's play to that Warframe abomination of a pet.

I am not asking for a nerf, that's not what this is about.

This is more me asking, dafaq.

Why is he so high leveled? Is it because it scaled to my Rhino?

Is it because we were in a private party?

What was the conditions for him to be set at such a crazy amount.

35? That's five levels over Pluto's enemies. And that's the final planet of this game.

The shield and health scaling are definitely messed up on Zanuka. Downing Alad first helps, which for some reason makes Zanuka's shields go away  Not sure if that is actually part of the fight since I haven't fought Alad since he first was released and you could 1-shot him.

Well uh, I kinda went to go help out my buddy get some Valkyr pieces.

Lo and behold, Level 35 Zanuka wastes all four of my KAJILLION FORMAD Rhino, complete with Max blind rage and focus, and Iron skin, the whole shibang. He then goes to play cat and mouse with my team mate who is no where near my level of gear.

I mean, I know we made fun of him a lot, and he was pretty squishy when he first came out. But level 35 for a planet with level 12-14 enemies?

That's a bit extreme no?

Zanuka's shield was like LAWL to my Boar Prime

Learn to fight him.

Downing Alad first helps, which for some reason makes Zanuka's shields go away

Whenever I would run Alad V missions, I found that all I had to do was take out his shields to get rid of Zanuka's as well.  I didn't need to down him, which is good, because then Zanuka runs to his aid and restores his shields, and its own, in a jiffy.  This was before the 11.3 update and subsequent hotfixes, so I don't know if it's changed or not.

Still probably the best bet for people without god-tier gear.

So since everyone's already thrown out the lrn2ply cards/the needed strategy so this won't happen again

This is more me asking, dafaq.

Why is he so high leveled? Is it because it scaled to my Rhino?

Is it because we were in a private party?

What was the conditions for him to be set at such a crazy amount.

35? That's five levels over Pluto's enemies. And that's the final planet of this game.

1.He has dispel, you really shouldn't be relying on abilities against Zanuka so...poor decision making on your part, shouldn't have stuck to the strategy once you saw it fail

2.You haven't mentioned your elements. Would help greatly in knowing what you were building.

3.Yes it was because of your gear levels. Averaged off of everyone's frame, primary, secondary, melee and sentinel levels

4.He just got nerfed

Edited by Redmage107

he does seem to track 1 player at times. I would notice that sometimes for a couple minutes. Zanuka would just attack me and my team were just standing stationary firing at Alad.  Then i found spots in the room where he either cant get to or doesnt attack at all.