Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Current Problems With Damage System.

LascarCapable

There we go. I've just tested it in game, It's now time to list all the tweaks that should have the current damage system since hotfix 1.3.2.

Here's the current damage table : http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Damage_2.0

1 : Blast damage has actually no damage affinity with anything ! It should have at least one damage bonus on something right ?

2 : Magnetic damage looks like a buffed cold damage. I'm not sure if we should add something to cold or nerf magnetic or just let it like that besides. At least cold proc is still effective when the enemy haven't shield anymore.

3 : Radiation seems to have too much debuffs. Its damage bonus looks not really good since electric damage does the same thing better (aka countering robots). Even if confusion is a great proc effect, malus should be flesh only in order to really take advantage with a not so beaten enemy fighting by your side, no ?

4 : People still complains about slash damage not having enough damage bonuses. How about put a +25% damage bonus on infested ?

That's actually all I can criticize. Anyway, I'm much more happy with the current damage table than with the first and second one. The actual table gives a really good buff to Saryn, who really needed it.

Edited by Einde