Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Don't Know If This Was Intended, (Ignis Forum, Need Help)

Aciaj613

I think I have ran into an issue with one of my favorite weapons in the game (Ignis) but I'm not to sure if it is a bug or no. I am unable to customize the color of the flames anymore and I read over the patch notes and have not seen anything about Ignis being reverted back to standard flames only. I already have a bug report set up in the support desk but I am wanting to see if it was intended so I can know if I should close it or not. 

Don't think its a bug. Now if you have combined elements in your Ignis build, it will actually change your flame to the combined element instead.

Some people like it, I don't and I hope they will revert back to the old style. Otherwise, I guess I will just have to go pure heat damage. But bummer, mine is a 5-forma Ignis.

Didn't realize that happened now, but I have been noticing new flares,(For example) My Latron is shooting the combined element rather than just a regular gun flare.

I do like the idea of Ignis showing the element but however I wish it did not override the color customization factor in this.

If they decide to keep this idea though I hope they add an effect for corrosion soon.

Don't think its a bug. Now if you have combined elements in your Ignis build, it will actually change your flame to the combined element instead.

Some people like it, I don't and I hope they will revert back to the old style. Otherwise, I guess I will just have to go pure heat damage. But bummer, mine is a 5-forma Ignis.

And thank you for telling me about that