Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aced The Penta!

Crucia

So I finally finished leveling my penta which was really easy to do do the fact how extremely fast it was to level up and as well as Affinity boosts did play a big roll in this as well as doing Senda, Kappa killing grineers for exp.

Most of the missions I went into other people had Pentas as well so it was even better.

Now these are the load outs I made trying to fit every mod possible fully maxed out for damage against all factions and uilitity.

Please let me know what you guys think and feel free to leave suggestions!

CORPUS

T8FgC2I.png

INFESTED

wJokgWb.png

GRINEER

fa0At6v.png

Edited by Crucia

why not "gas" @infested? or was it changed again. speed trigger hmmm i for myself find the fire rate good enough. maybe i would replace that with reload speed but thats different from player to player

Edited by HansVanHugendong-EGT-

why not "gas" @infested? or was it changed again. speed trigger hmmm i for myself find the fire rate good enough. maybe i would replace that with reload speed but thats different from player to player

Thank you and yes I forgot they changed the system for Infested I will re-equip for Gas elemental combo and update the Infested Pictures.

How big is the spread on the Penta with that Heavy Caliber equipped? 

Absolutely. No Spread. You literately see both of the Grenades with Split Chamber be flung right next to eachother. 

So. In b4 Fix.

Edited by Crucia

Absolutely. No Spread. You literately see both of the Grenades with Split Chamber be flung right next to eachother. 

So. In b4 Fix.

lol, that's one fix I wouldn't mind. But that does give me the image of a hilarious bolo-shot flying from the Penta. 

New mod idea, anybody? :D

Done and have reuploaded new build for infested. 

i'm going to nitpick and mention you have Firestorm and Split Chamber mismatched on the Infested tab as compared to the other two.

edit:

and that i'd prefer either Shred(could be a bit troublesome, but sounds like fun nonetheless - Metal Auger is another Alternative) or Fast Hands instead of Speed Trigger, it's not like it shoots all that slow, being an AoE weapon. 

Edited by taiiat

i'm going to nitpick and mention you have Firestorm and Split Chamber mismatched on the Infested tab as compared to the other two.

edit:

and that i'd prefer either Shred(could be a bit troublesome, but sounds like fun nonetheless - Metal Auger is another Alternative) or Fast Hands instead of Speed Trigger, it's not like it shoots all that slow, being an AoE weapon.  

haha ty. and thank you I have metal augur too and will try that as well

edit:

Pictures have been edited once again!

Edited by Crucia

Maxed Split Chamber does absolutely nothing on my Penta. Moved the mod card to a different slot, restarted the game, forma'd the weapon. Nothing helps. What am I missing?

you don't notice it but you actually shoot 2 grenades. It might be because you might not have heavy caliber  or a maxed out heavy caliber or are'nt arc'ing your grenades with or without much needed travel distance. Split Chamber DOES work. But uses up the amount of grenades you can spam. 

with split chamber mod on it. You can only fire 3 rounds and not the full 5 full magazine.

Same here, hexed my penta.

Actual build:

Serration+Heavy caliber+Split chamber+Fire storm = 4xV polarities

Toxin+Stormbringer = 2xSlash polarities

Two slots have left blank to install there whatever I want. Last time I've played on Nuovo, there was additional blast based on Wildfire (increasing my clip size to 6, allowing me to do two triple shots in case I'm in need of nade spamming). Have no idea, why do you need rof boost, because most of the time you're operating with a single bolo-nade, enough to OHK most of the targets.

Lemme guess... AOE-oriented weapon does not need an additional damage radius? Sure, right, what a shine idea.

to me, he's actually right... a 4-5m AoE if you add Firestorm would rise to less than 7m... pretty much a wasted slot if you ask me.

(i'd rather go for more dmg or a different utlity such as reload speed or fire rate)

Edited by Phoenix86