Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition - Bring Back Ignis Flame Color Choice!

Athryil

Why are you starting a petition? If you are unable to change Ignis's flame color then it's a bug that occured when latest hotfix rolled out...otherwise we would see it in patch notes.

A simple bug report in a proper section would be sufficient. Just wait a bit untill next hotifx or two.

Edited by _Sokol_

It's not a bug, in another thread somewhere DE said it was intentional. Rainbow flames are out, elemental particle effects are in. And they're cool.

Link to that post would be nice.

All I remember DE saying is that Rainbow 'builds' are out, nothing about flames (ignis and embolist).

Edit: Reading through the forums seems that others noticed this change and most think that it was intentional.

I am not against having cool particles but it sucks that I HAVE to use ignis with green/blue/grey flame just because of the mods. As if we couldn't use pink flame with cool particles around it that we get from mod combos...

Edited by _Sokol_

It's not a bug, in another thread somewhere DE said it was intentional. Rainbow flames are out, elemental particle effects are in. And they're cool.

Please link us to the thread. There is nothing in any of the patch notes and as _Sokol_ said they only talked about rainbow builds going away.

tl;dr  PIX OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN