The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thirty Freaking Minutes

EvilKam

Disclaimer:  This is a rant.  Feel free to chime in.  It's highly cathartic.

Appolodorus.  THIRTY MINUTES!  Okay, I really don't have gear THAT epic.  I'm not rocking a Braton prime.  I have an Excalibur, my Braton, and the community has handed me my only awesome mods.  (They are awesome though, Serration 10, Shred 11, and Split Barrel 15)  Still, Corpus on Jupiter smack me so hard it's not funny.

THIRTY MINUTES I SURVIVE!.  And WHAT do you suppose my freaking reward for half an hour of solo surviving is?

PARRY!

At fifteen I snagged a T1 survival key, which I'm not sure I want to use, since I'm solo until I get new internet...  But seriously?  A freaking Parry card?  I don't even have a spare button on my mouse to use parry, and the one time I played around assigning it to a key I can reach, I didn't like it.

For a full Half hour of surviving?  Parry?  Not like, you know something GOOD?

*shakes an angry fist at the gods of the RNG*

If not for the stupid pile of credits I got from today's invasion, I'd freaking almost cry.

Okay everyone.  What's your rant?

Okay everyone.  What's your rant?

I am displeased by the fact that playing a T3 survival to 15 minutes will not always get me a T3 key. I mean, come on, we already have the chance to get the particular key we want lowered by the inclusion of every T3 key... why do we have to shove in T2 keys as well?

I can't see Saryn's &#! because of her skirt thing. 

YES.  You should be able to remove it in the customization screen.  I just tilt the camera down while she's running.  You get a nice view.  Only problem is you can't see where you're going.  But who cares.

Seriously, though, to the OP;  I also think it would be good if rewards for survival (and defense for that matter) got consistently better the longer you go.  Then people would actually want to go as long as they can and not bail out at 15 min.  The point of going beyond 15 is not for prizes, it's for affinity.  Solo Apollodorus for 30-40 min and you can rank a weapon from 0-30 in a single day.

The Credit caches. Dear fhucking god they are VERY underwhelming, especially on T3 missions.

The Credit caches for T1 should be 10k-20k, with the T2 Caches at around 20k-40k, and T3 Caches should be between 45k-60k.

That would actually make me smile upon getting a Credit cache.

And when I say "T..." I'm talking about the rank of the mission (Level 1-10, 20-45, 50+... etc). Although this could be implemented into the Void as well. If T3 rewards were scaled to a higher degree of credits, one could get getting around 200k with a single 60k Credit cache.

As for Mods, I wish there was a greater variety between mods, and increasing rarity (so around 20+ minutes, you would only get Rare mods, if you are (un)lucky to get any).