The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Extermination Missions On Arid Planets

UncleWalrus

As others have pointed out, sometimes in extermination missions on planets that use the arid/desert tilesets, the enemy counter will demand the deaths of more enemies than are actually in the level.

Seeing as the Sand Skates infinitely respawn and do not contribute to the kill counter, there is no way to bypass the problem short of restarting the mission and hoping for a correct number of spawns.

It could possibly be the skates themselves causing the problem, being factored in as enemies but not affecting the counter when killed. However, since cameras in Corpus missions don't share the problem, I doubt it.

you do know that they spawn in a second room from your position right? which means in order to kill them all you must return in prevous tiles and see if mobs spawns.

sucks i know.

This is not the issue. I ran into this again today. Counter got to 25 and there were no more grineer. I went back to the starting point and ran the entire map again. Not a single grineer to be found. 

Here is an image with the count and the marker at the extraction point: EPqpeC4.jpg

Edited by SignalWarden