The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Warframe Did You Choose

(PSN)skywalkerr3

Excal and his Prime were my firsts, then everyone else hehe atm I am only missing vanilla Frost and Ember Prime Pieces everyone else is made or in pieces waiting to be made.  As it stands Valkyr is slowly winning me over even if ash's ult is so uber sexy and he looks awesome with his Locuts and immortal skin.   But yep Excal was what got me started.

My first time, i started whit excalibur in closed beta, and moved to rhino, that i think its higly recomended for most users, in open beta  i moved to start whit mag, then i moved to nekros, i didnt see him very useful so i moved to rhino, i sold mag, and i built mag prime, then i bought another slot, and moved to valkyr... its cheapy.

I picked Mag, but I was disappointed Volt was not an initial pick at that point in that. I leveled up old style mag, did not like her and then built volt and sold my mag.

I once again played mag when Mag Prime was introduced. The mechanics of the abilities, the change was staggering. Today's Mag is much more enjoyable to play than the Mag at the start of open beta.

This, is what we call design and alteration done correctly. You took a thing I did not enjoy, then allowed me to enjoy it with small changes, that still allowed the thing to remain what it is.

I started off with Loki than Gunned straight from Mercury to farming Tyl regor for Ash. Ive always been a stealthy guy lurking in those shady shadows hue. Never looked back since thise 2 tho I mess with other frames aswell Trollbaun being my favorite to screw around with^

I picked the most average Tenno there is - EXCALIBUR... Scary named right

Excalibur seems lackluster early on, but later the utility of Radial Blind and the mobility of Super Jump + Slash Dash can make him a fun alternative when you are 600 hours in, starting to feel like you have over played all your god-tier 'Frames, and have a hankering for a throwback session.

Personally, I went for Loki because the game suggested he was trickier -- see what I did there? -- than the other two; then I went for Frost until I could farm up Trinity (really like healing classes in MMOs).

Edited by TheSeannachaidh

Started on Excalibur (actually liked Loki more when tried him) but only as a temporary measure, I started the game with a clear target in mind - frost. After getting/maxing frost I've maxed all and every frame in the game except the "new" Ember Prime. Still fighting for her parts. With Frost Prime, mostly :)

I love the guy, the style, the looks - though I must admit, I would rework/change his powers a bit, I still love him the most. Have high expectations of Nekros so who knows, maybe the avatar was only the first step and next you know, Nekros will be my most played frame...