The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Does Derp Anyo Say!?

9tailboy

I decided to join the cause to make derf anyo real, and decided what better way than making fan art(which I can't do) is to make a parody song off of a famous song, derf anyo's first name is changed to derp mainly because it fits him to this. Enjoy the lyrics(if someone can make a song and animation out of this, that would be pure epicness among all warframes)

Lyrics?

Excalibur goes slash

Rhino goes stomp

Banshee screech

And the valkyr roars

Mag just pulls

Ember overheats

And Loki goes poof

Ash throws stars

Vauban throws balls

And Nova goes boom boom boom 

But theres one guy, that noone knows

WHAT DOES DERP ANYO DO!?

Derp derp derp derpa derpa derp

WHAT DOES DERP ANYO DO!?

I slash dash into all of my friends

Dunno what happens in the end

Probably faceplant in the trash bin

WHAT DOES DERP ANYO DO!?

Pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew

My corpus friends don't wanna do this part

Sounds wrong, kinda, but its not

ITS WHAT HIS FATHER SAYS!

Doesn't matter what he does right here

Just a bunch of fails that aren't too clear

Probably should run to get some beer

ITS WHAT THE WARFRAMES SAY!

I hope this got the DE to make a deal

Really hoping this guy becomes real

But now I'm losing all my ideas

NOW I GOTTA EAT MY MEAL!!!

Tell the DE of this song please, this will drag their attention too! Someone please animate and make this a song please!!! With moas dancing in the background and where the part before it says pew pew pew, use the corpus friends that didn't want to do it. 

Edited by 9tailboy

Wut u mean? Theres always someone whos gonna hate on my post(seriously), but seriously though, I really took this idea as something other than trolling.

I meant, that you knowing what reactions it'll bring made this post a perfect trollpost. Which means, that you got the reaction that was exactly as you suspected. It's no pojorative meaning of trollpost, believe me.

And the ide of Derf Anyou is very old, very well-known, and Derf is alive already. On the forums and inside our hearts.

However, making him a semi-boss (like Stalker) and  giving him abilities like Derf Slash, which will end in Derf faceplanting (as someone suggested before) will be great.

We need Derf.

DE DO YOU HEAR ME? WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER FANCY MEELE, WE WANT DERF ANYO, SON OF NEF!

I meant, that you knowing what reactions it'll bring made this post a perfect trollpost. Which means, that you got the reaction that was exactly as you suspected. It's no pojorative meaning of trollpost, believe me.

And the ide of Derf Anyou is very old, very well-known, and Derf is alive already. On the forums and inside our hearts.

However, making him a semi-boss (like Stalker) and  giving him abilities like Derf Slash, which will end in Derf faceplanting (as someone suggested before) will be great.

We need Derf.

DE DO YOU HEAR ME? WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER FANCY MEELE, WE WANT DERF ANYO, SON OF NEF!

But have you ever wondered about bringing Derf anyo into the next level? Into the world of warframe, I want to see this guy come into my face and fail horribly,  actually, I wanna play as this guy, how fun would it be!?

But have you ever wondered about bringing Derf anyo into the next level? Into the world of warframe, I want to see this guy come into my face and fail horribly,  actually, I wanna play as this guy, how fun would it be!?

Playing as Derf? Not really. Making him an NPC? Absolutely yes.

Damn, he can even go to random Dojos and just casually stroll around the gardens, fishing in the Koi pod... How awesome will that be? :D

Edited by Angius

I'm seriously beginning to hate Derf now. When I first saw the idea I thought it would be funny as some sort of April Fool's Stalker replacement, but after seeing you make all these posts treating him like he should already be canon and centering so many of your posts around him, I can't see you or your ideas- especially not your sophomoric "Anyo extended family" suggestions- in any sort of positive light anymore.

That and I hate "what does the fox say", the video scares me and the song annoys me.

And for what it's worth, last I checked the fox makes a sort of higher-pitched barking/yapping sound, just not very often.

I'm seriously beginning to hate Derf now. When I first saw the idea I thought it would be funny as some sort of April Fool's Stalker replacement, but after seeing you make all these posts treating him like he should already be canon and centering so many of your posts around him, I can't see you or your ideas- especially not your sop&*$$ric "Anyo extended family" suggestions- in any sort of positive light anymore.

That and I hate "what does the fox say", the video scares me and the song annoys me.

And for what it's worth, last I checked the fox makes a sort of higher-pitched barking/yapping sound, just not very often.

Jeez, guys, "what does the fox say" isn't that annoying, its annoying alright, but not to the point where you would hate it, and cmon, you can't hate on derf, hes too awesome.

Jeez, guys, "what does the fox say" isn't that annoying, its annoying alright, but not to the point where you would hate it, and cmon, you can't hate on derf, hes too awesome.

He is the embodiment of every father's worst nightmare- a failure at life, obsessed with his organization's mortal enemies, and makes a fool of himself trying to emulate said mortal enemies. Knowing the profitmongering Corpus probably hold their reputations in high regard as good reputation equals better chance at promotion, Nef would probably disown Derf and delete all records of his existence from Corpus database.

Which could actually make an interesting story arc as everything Derf does is an effort to get his dad to acknowledge him by becoming more like the beings that regularly prove themselves capable of annihilating all the staff and security of an entire Corpus station with just one of their own, let alone a full cell of four. Pity he sucks comically at it.

He is the embodiment of every father's worst nightmare- a failure at life, obsessed with his organization's mortal enemies, and makes a fool of himself trying to emulate said mortal enemies. Knowing the profitmongering Corpus probably hold their reputations in high regard as good reputation equals better chance at promotion, Nef would probably disown Derf and delete all records of his existence from Corpus database.

Which could actually make an interesting story arc as everything Derf does is an effort to get his dad to acknowledge him by becoming more like the beings that regularly prove themselves capable of annihilating all the staff and security of an entire Corpus station with just one of their own, let alone a full cell of four. Pity he sucks comically at it.

And thats why we love him ^_^

NPC, not NPS.

Sorry, typo.

So much this.