The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Sentinels

Aden

Surprised I haven't been able to find something like this around the forums. We have primed warframes so why not have our little floating friends get primes to? To prevent dilution we could make a new lab for research, an archive of ancient orokin knowledge collected by the tenno. Any thoughts?

Someone else made a proposal for an Orokin lab for the Dojo that yielded unique Prime items as high-level rewards; having an Orokin Sentinel as one of them would be pretty awesome.

But what would it be like, I wonder? I don't think having one of the normal Tower Drones as a Sentinel would be very impressive...

Someone else made a proposal for an Orokin lab for the Dojo that yielded unique Prime items as high-level rewards; having an Orokin Sentinel as one of them would be pretty awesome.

But what would it be like, I wonder? I don't think having one of the normal Tower Drones as a Sentinel would be very impressive...

Twould be just like our Primed gear likely, extra Polarities and those good things.

this has already been proposed, and quite frankly i think they should halt on the new content and fix the old content first before prioritizing new things.

...point. There are still quite a few glaring glitches that haven't been addressed- it would be nice to see an update centered around removing them.

That totally needs to be a thing. As it stands, the labs don't honestly get much play and could use some fleshing out. A void lab would be much more fun since we could also have void sourced tenno research rather than this fleeceing of tech off of what is supposed to be inferior factions.