Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hail The New Acrid, The Stug!

SpFinX

I just slapped a potato onto my newly unranked Stug. Have i done the right thing?

Why would you slap a potato onto an unranked weapon? You couldn't wait three minutes so you could at least test it out in a Terminus run or something?

Edited by SortaRandom

you dont see corrosive damage being done because when the icon pops up its the proc (reduced armor) not the actual damage, the numbers you see are the damage it deals, also the bigger the blob the bigger the damage on the explosion/goop hit and unmodded it did 22 uncharged 58 charged (might be off by a digit there dont quote me on that) on goop hit, thats pretty significant

I know the icons come up with the proc effect. (bleed out, reduced armor, etc.) However, I thought there was a visual effect that appeared with any elemental dmg. As in the enemy would have this green glow surrounding them when corrosive dmg hit. Or turn green for the poison dmg. 

I'll do more of a control testing to see the damage since you guys should be right on the increased dmg. I guess I never really noticed it. (stug is @ lvl 13)

Edited by Vitalidad

i like the stug. lots of adult jokes were made about Goo. hit detecting seems really dodgy i cant dmg ruk or lech krils back the boom dosent even hurt there parts not sure if ppl try sniping them with ogris but thated be funny ive been told and this is purely speculation that the mods we might be getting from the current "EVENT" pistol wise might be a D slot again speculation and i could be just giveing DE to much credit

Again alot of you people don't seem to read it but here is a nice little picture for you guys. This weapons BECAUSE it has corrosive a combined elemental dmg type as it's base. You could rainbow build this gun. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5qz3wxoy1nwnnid/2013-12-22_00001%20redboarder.jpg

As noted I got 2 elements using electricity in it. You could get 3 combos with this gun if it pleases you.

Edited by InZaen

• 2 months later...

Again alot of you people don't seem to read it but here is a nice little picture for you guys. This weapons BECAUSE it has corrosive a combined elemental dmg type as it's base. You could rainbow build this gun. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5qz3wxoy1nwnnid/2013-12-22_00001%20redboarder.jpg

As noted I got 2 elements using electricity in it. You could get 3 combos with this gun if it pleases you.

What's your build?