The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

#keepcandycaneskin

Renjenku

This doesn't make any sense.  Why would they remove the candy cane skin, but keep the holiday color packs?  I can still use my Bastille colors.  I can still use my Red, White, and Blue colors.  I can also still use my Halloween colors.  The fact that there isn't any sort of winter or xmas color pack just justifies us getting to keep the skin.

My guess it that they are removing it from the market, like they did for past holidays items, but allowing those who purchased it to keep it. 

If this is the case, then I'll be okay with it.  It will suck for those who don't get it, but seeing as how it's only 1 cred, it's pretty much on them.  Hope they bring it back annually for people who join later though.

My guess it that they are removing it from the market, like they did for past holidays items, but allowing those who purchased it to keep it. 

Hmmmmm you could be right! I didn't consider that. I just heard Rebecca say it's being removed with a later hotfix and went baS#&$ crazy about it lol. Good perspective!. 

Man I payed 1 Credit for that! It is mine!

It would be really weird if they remove after all most of holiday stuff are still usable, Hell even those 4th july rockets are still in the market!

Braton Vandal was 1 Credit, Valantines Color Pack was 1 Credit, Halloween Color Pack Etc. I would be very frustrated if my Candy Cane of Hate Would go Away! It is just not right... It is an event stuff after all. Like Cosmetic hats on TF2 or SETs in Dota 2, you should always be able to use them where you see fit!

I would like this to be a recurring thing so people that join over the next year (because this game is epic) can get in on the minty goodness that is smashing peoples' faces in with a giant candy cane.

either that or every year come out with a new skin that is exclusive to that year, like icicle knives and stuff.